Help Surging Cruise Control

Once you install the SCT and 2 bar map sensor which spreads the table out, you will not run into the lean condition/surge. It will move it to a area where you will not sense it or approach it. You will be able to part throttle boost without getting to 5 volts on the MAP sensor.

msdnga said:
Once you install the SCT and 2 bar map sensor which spreads the table out, you will not run into the lean condition/surge. It will move it to a area where you will not sense it or approach it. You will be able to part throttle boost without getting to 5 volts on the MAP sensor.

I already have the SCT tune???

Tuned by both Sean and Torrie???

BigRed460 said:
The top of the diff. (yea I spelled it as far as I could and put a .). The only reason I say this is that my hemi did the same the and i cleaned it and it was good after that. I'll try this weekend on the 10 and see if it fixes it.

Keep us posted!!

It's a PT lean condition Torrie can remedy.

Well thank guys glad I am not the only one if I fix the problem I will let you know.

I just used my cruise for the first time this weekend and noticed the same slight surging. on the way there(2 hour trip) it was fine but on the way back it started. i was going 140 on the way there and 120 on the way back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back