HELP!!!

Yeah but it involves laying under the truck while it is on. You have to bleed it where the power steering lines attach to the rack and pinion

any details would be great...im def going to try it i like to learn how to do it so i can do it again in the future or if a friend ever needed help

still getting a little bit of a wine and some stiffness in the steering...how do i get all the air out of there or is there something I'm missing. Is there a way to bleed the system???

can jack up the front end till the tires clear & go from lock to lock a few times. engine runnin.

plus the book says to kick the fan in on full on to help bleed also.

sweet... do i leave the cap off??? OEM fan's gone and replaced with JMB's E-fan

Turn your key - on - off - on -off - on and in your odo display a code should appear if you have one. If nothing appears not even done, check your ASD (number 2) fuse

Yeah i got it fixed...it was my OEM fan wiring that shorted...blew the fuse...its all good now

haha I read your op and then posted, should have read all the posts before I postes :p I had the same issue and same thing happen not long ago!

Glad you got it fixed!!!

sweet... do i leave the cap off??? OEM fan's gone and replaced with JMB's E-fan

sweet:rock::rock:

i would leave it on, just sittin or closed. just in case it farts some fluid out:rock:

yeah i was freaking until i seen that it was all a fuse and a simple short...took all of 2 mins to fix once i realized what it was.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back