help

SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys my truck has been noisy. And air is coming out trhough this hole what might of cause what can i do to fix it

Attachments

• 2014-09-23 17.21.44.jpg
    2014-09-23 17.21.44.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 109
Hey guys my truck has been noisy. And air is coming out trhough this hole what might of cause what can i do to fix it
I guarantee the noise is not coming from there. Don't worry about that. All trucks I've seen have that.

The black you see there means your header gasket is leaking. That's the noise you are probably hearing. Common place for gaskets to leak. You think it's coming from the threaded hole but it's actually coming from your leaky header gasket

No that's for sure an exhaust leak but wasn't that obvious since you circled it? Likely someone used gaskets supplied with headers and not OEM ones.

Damn, I thought I was hard on people

299 miles to empty and headed south, drinking, driving and typing on my phone

I can help you out. I am Headed to Colorado in 2 weeks for a wedding. I can stop buy your parents house and fix it for them.

howdy little butty:rock::rock:

I thought you left since "you" sold "your" trucks. What happened to the super fast race Chevy "you" were building?

I thought you left since "you" sold "your" trucks. What happened to the super fast race Chevy "you" were building?

He swapped a Gen III Viper engine into it (maybe turbo!!!) and now has a header leak, obviously. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back