Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does it say it's not? You can abuse anything for fun cuz you just got it. Does that mean it's running as it should? Nope.

Again, A/F is the first place to start other than plug reading and cpmression/leakdown testing. If he can romp it without signs of running lean or rich and it's not knocking why not see is the hp claims are accurate even remotely:burnout:

What's the rush? Why not take care of what's more important first. I understand where you are coming from. But I would not assume to tell someone to dyno something if I don't know the issues with their vehicle for sure. I rather play it safe, and seek their best interest which would be to check the truck diligently first, then check for power. But that's just me.

What's the rush? Why not take care of what's more important first. I understand where you are coming from. But I would not assume to tell someone to dyno something if I don't know the issues with their vehicle for sure. I rather play it safe, and seek their best interest which would be to check the truck diligently first, then check for power. But that's just me.

I believe I asked what problems he was having first. While problem here is assumptions and OP hadn't let us know anything ;)

I believe I asked what problems he was having first. While problem here is assumptions and OP hadn't let us know anything ;)

Would that not be a good indication of hope for the best prepare for the worse? Not run like the best, and hope it doesn't break.

Would that not be a good indication of hope for the best prepare for the worse? Not run like the best, and hope it doesn't break.

I'm sure he has enough sense to not romp on it if he suspected serious issues, but again we need more info otherwise it's a useless thread and could simply be spam lmao

I'm sure he has enough sense to not romp on it if he suspected serious issues, but again we need more info otherwise it's a useless thread and could simply be spam lmao

Let's hope. The fact that he owns a truck that has turbos, yet doesn't know anything about them is why I would be extra careful. If it was stock, there isn't too much science to it. But this is a whole different animal we are talking about here.

Don't assume people have sense... On your instruction, people have bypassed security to use that dopey viper key... They've also let you work on their trucks :eek:

Last edited:
Don't assume people have sense... On your instruction, people have bypassed security to use that dopey viper key... They've also let you work on their trucks :eek:

Be nice Johnny. Scott is just trying to help. And I like the fact that he isn't all sensitive on our differences of opinion, like duke nukem over there. :)

5G740270: Last 8 of VIN for Hennessy Yellow Fever Twin Turbo. Is it real?

Thank you and everyone for there replies. Do you have some suggestions on how to contact a tech? Someone sent me a link to contact Hennessey. Thank you for that also. I went to the link, but couldn't get anything on the page to respond. Maybe my desktop is old like me. I'm 61yrs. with another B-day this April.

I plan on sticking around. I love my truck and I know there is a lot of knowledge and info that can be exchanged throughout this special community.

Thank you and everyone for there replies. Do you have some suggestions on how to contact a tech? Someone sent me a link to contact Hennessey. Thank you for that also. I went to the link, but couldn't get anything on the page to respond. Maybe my desktop is old like me. I'm 61yrs. with another B-day this April.

Call Us: 979.885.1300 | Email: [email protected]

Hennessey has a very poor reputation with Viper trucks, that's why you got the responses to this thread. Welcome and ask questions, we are here to help.:)

I sent ViperJeff (Longhorn) a PM with your VIN. He will respond fairly quick.

It's not spam and when i figure how to get pictures from my phone to post, you'll see my Baby is beautiful! It was lowered with blacked out windows. The drop was part of the upgrade package. I am a 61 yr old Navy Vet. At 7yrs. old, I sat in the middle of the hall way with a magazine opened to a page with a white Q-Ball 4-Speed shift pattern and practiced.

Thank You. In about 6yrs., I plan to show the truck, not as a full blown show, but to let people see something I feel I was blessed with and something seldom seen.

Where do you think the trouble is? You mentioned the filters, but is there anything else specifically that your truck is doing?

Be nice Johnny. Scott is just trying to help. And I like the fact that he isn't all sensitive on our differences of opinion, like duke nukem over there. :)

i apologise, i didn't mean you about the bashing, normally you do try to help people but others….. their very first response is crap, all the time, every time

normally i try to avoid these posts that those people continually post in, just got me on a bad day i guess, back to regular programming for you guys, I'm out of threads like this

all these posts and we still can't get the poster to tell us whats wrong ,,,, i smell a plant just to keep posting crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back