Help.

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I am stuck. I just put my ported heads and intake manifold and buttoned up my truck. I went to start it and it's misfiring like crazy. The only side that's firing is the passenger side. Verify by touching the headers. Headers are cold on the driver side . I have spark , compression and I do have fuel on the driver side. Pushrods Are Not Bent. Mechanically she's fine I think I have an electrical issue but don't know where to look .I'm lost. Please help

Is it getting fuel on the drivers side. hard to imagine what causes 5 cylinders not to fire without something big in common

Man I have no idea. I checked compression spark and fuel. I have all of the above. Both O2 sensors are brand new. It's only the driver side not firing at all

Checked all your fuses, right?

just guessing

left a rag in the intake while you had if off to keep dust out? so no air going to
one side?

something stuck in exhaust on that header ...stopped up cat?

Last edited:
Yea what iron says , one coil has 6 the other has 4!

any fault codes???

so you are sayin all the lnj. are sprayin & that all drives side spark plugs are firing by in line test light, holdin the plug to ground or the fun way, let it bite ya, lol.

i remember hearin bout a viper that lost a bank & it was a fuse

good luck with her

Any vacuum leaks? Is it possible the timing could be so way off that the entire bank is not firing?

one go back and double check that the push rods are in the lifters then recheck your lash,

you can verify that the injectors are firing also

first steps

did he replace the cam to match the heads???

I got it guy's. It was 2 pushrods rods off the lifters. The ones all the way near the brake booster. I couldn't see it too well when I was putting them in. I'm just glad that they didn't bend or anything.

Last edited:
most excellent:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

its the simple things:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back