Hemi Club

mopar_mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had to post that I orderd up a Hemi today, a REAL one not a new generation. :drool:

Going in the 71 Cuda project, talk about a dream come true --- HEMI CUDA !!! :burnout:

Awesome! Specs? Ci? Ray barton 700+hp? We need details sir! Oh and pics of the cuda' as well.

Awesome! Specs? Ci? Ray barton 700+hp? We need details sir! Oh and pics of the cuda' as well.

Nothing that wild. It is a 472 built by Muscle Motors, should be in the 540hp area. Car is stripped down on a twirler right now ready for the body shop so not much to see a picture of. Will be basically a totaly stock 71 Cuda other then things like disc brakes and a 5 speed.

Just an update. Got the motor the other day and car is back from paint. Now the long process of putting it back together!

Attachments

• IMG_9440 (Small).JPG
    IMG_9440 (Small).JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_9431 (Small).JPG
    IMG_9431 (Small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 214
OOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! That is SWEET!!!:drool:

Always loved those '70-71's...you going with the hockey stick stripes?..or something completely different??..makes me wanna get my AMX back on the road.

Always loved those '70-71's...you going with the hockey stick stripes?..or something completely different??..makes me wanna get my AMX back on the road.

70 had the hockey stripe and 71 had the billboards down the side.

This is a 71 so it will have the stock "HEMI" black billboard on the side :rock:

Beautiful car, congrats.

Right on!

I grudgingly sold my '71 340 'cuda tribute. It went to Qatar, Abdullah bought it.

I also have the 472. Mine's a Mopar Performance build. Luckily, it was built in the first group @ Cummins. Mopar tech line said the junk builds weren't built until well after my Part #. Pretty obvious as I drive my rigs' pretty hard & it hasn't blinked.

That's a beautiful ride you're building. :rock:

Here's a pic of mine:

P1014938.jpg

Yea that is why I didn't want to go with a crate motor and had an engine shop build me one from scratch, a little better quality control I think.

Selling you car is one thing, but to sell it out of country :dontknow:

Must have been a hard to refuse price :rock:

Looks great! American muscle at its finest.

71 Cuda, my favorite car ever with the shaker hood and louvered fenders and rear spoiler, that hemi sure doesn't hurt! They sure had their shit together when they designed the 71 Cuda.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back