Hemi Club

Hope to put the motor in this week end, will post some more pictures after it is in.

Awesome car! Nice restoration pics.....

My best friend has a 71' Barracuda Gran coupe that he has been slowly restoring since he wrecked it as a teenager...It was his first car, paid $350 for it!

Beautiful MOPARS for sure!

More progress made, another huge step done. Let me say that that Hemi with the power steering mounted just fits up between the frame rails, were are talking like 1/8" on each side. Think the designers got lucky when it fit...... :drunk:

IMG_9811.JPG

IMG_9787.JPG

IMG_9798.JPG

IMG_9799.JPG

IMG_9800.JPG

IMG_9807.JPG

IMG_9813.JPG

IMG_9836.JPG

IMG_9837.JPG

IMG_9839.JPG

So is there an recent update to this? Car has been coming together nicely!

So is there an recent update to this? Car has been coming together nicely!

Been doing alot of little stuff that really doesn't show as progress in a picture.

Working on interior now, progress is a little slow. Seem most time is spent looking for parts or waiting for parts to come in. Hope to maybe have dash done and installed in a couple of weeks, that is the biggest part of the interior as far as time goes.

Then I will get up some more pictures.

Dash and steering column in and 99% complete finally. Amazing how one thing can be so much work. Electrical all works and done also, only thing not hooked up is the dome light and rear speakers. Radio works the second time around, first radio I had only worked out of one speaker.

And acording to my 5 year old son the coolest thing is that the horn works. He enjoyed sorting out the contact (steeing wheel not on yet) to make it honk a little too much :eek7:

Next step is the head liner, not really looking forward to that.......

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

Last edited:
Since the windshield isn't in the headliner shouldn't be too terrible. (fingers crossed) Some good progress.

Couple more pictures of this week end progress.

I found out the e-bodies are not a really comfy car from the drivers position. Can't believe they designed the steering wheel and seat placement so bad, got my kness wrapped up around the steering wheel trying to sit in it. So going to have to do something to try and make it better, or let the wife drive all the time I guess, she fits a little better then I do....... :burnout:

Exaust is coming this week. Might have decals and windshield put on this week also.

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

Billboards went on Saturday

Exhaust is 90% done, just have to weld the tips on.

Back window is here and it and the windshield are going is this week.

IMG_0241.JPG

Are you going to run larger rims and tires or are you going for a more all original look?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back