Hemi Ram with SRT10 swap

Dude i love it!! i mean wow i have thought about doing it but just never had the balls or the $!! but if i had the option i would do it instead of buys a original 10 since i would actually be more original, but man good job!! let me know how it are runs and rides looks amazing!

Dude i love it!! i mean wow i have thought about doing it but just never had the balls or the $!! but if i had the option i would do it instead of buys a original 10 since i would actually be more original, but man good job!! let me know how it are runs and rides looks amazing!

Thank you much! Yea i drove it friday night and broke the axle saddle which shifted my whole diff and broke the drivesahaft lol. Feels VERY fast.

holy hell batman! :driver: sounds like it was fun til that happened!

Well in the Belltech flip kit instructions they even recommend welding the axle saddle and during the install i told my self that the next day i was going to head to my brothers shop to weld that up so i really could only laugh at my self sitting on the side of the road with a broken driveshaft lol. We live and learn brutha. Ill have it running again sometime this week and put it on our dyno to see some numbers

Well in the Belltech flip kit instructions they even recommend welding the axle saddle and during the install i told my self that the next day i was going to head to my brothers shop to weld that up so i really could only laugh at my self sitting on the side of the road with a broken driveshaft lol. We live and learn brutha. Ill have it running again sometime this week and put it on our dyno to see some numbers

ya mine are welded which is good since the other month when i snowed and iced really bad here i nailed a curb and went up over it so im glad it was welded! and ya man i wanna see that dyno. got any vids of it running?

ya mine are welded which is good since the other month when i snowed and iced really bad here i nailed a curb and went up over it so im glad it was welded! and ya man i wanna see that dyno. got any vids of it running?

yeah i got a short video of the first start up on youtube. My screen name on there is crazzyjustin2 and i think the video was called srt-10 start up or something. ill get you a link when i get home from work if you cant find that. But broke it before i had a chance to get video on the road hahaa

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5xgCaNI-Ec]YouTube - Srt10 start up[/ame]

Have you solved your o2 sensor issues?

I would be very careful of the frame issues...the amount of torque the V10 produces will really flex that frame...when you get a chance take a look at the difference between an SRT 10 frame and yours. Spend some time also looking at the engine mounts...radiator mounts and all of the mounting hardware attaching the read end...

Lots of work...and obviously you have no fear of tough jobs...enjoy!

Last edited:
Have you solved your o2 sensor issues?

I would be very careful of the frame issues...the amount of torque the V10 produces will really flex that frame...when you get a chance take a look at the difference between an SRT 10 frame and yours. Spend some time also looking at the engine mounts...radiator mounts and all of the mounting hardware attaching the read end...

Lots of work...and obviously you have no fear of tough jobs...enjoy!

Yeah i definitly need to add some frame support still, but i have a friend with a stroker kit in his hemi makin close to the same power and now having any issues with frame. As far as the o2 sensors go i talked to the guys at B&G and they said the rear o2 sensors are turned off so i dont need to plug anything in. I bought new o2 sensors for the first ones(which are the air/fuel sensors) the truck threw a o2 sensor code within a mile and truck kind of backfires and sputters still. Its throwing bank 1, sensor 2 and bank 2 sensor 2 though. Not really sure why since the bank 1 sensors are brand new and the bank 2 should be turned off....

looks great! call tony and get venom hood and maybe if you get lucky find a truck in junkyard that was fliped or hit hard in the ass end for frontend parts:rock:

looks great! call tony and get venom hood and maybe if you get lucky find a truck in junkyard that was fliped or hit hard in the ass end for frontend parts:rock:

yeah ive called around a little but im kinda of strapped now since ive spent alot the past few weeks gettin it running and also have a BABY on the way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back