Hemi Ram with SRT10 swap

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What up fellas!! As im sure most of you have seen from many of my post im in the process of putting a SRT-10 engine into a hemi base truck. Motor and tranny are in and just got my replica 22" srt10 rims on. Also used belltech flip kit for the rear to lower it about 6" and belltech springs up front for about 2" drop and used KYB mono max in the rear and kyb adjustables in the front. Truck is finnaly running and just gotta finish up a few things but figured id post a few pixs for yall to see the progess......Let me know what you think...

IMG_0421-1.png

IMG_0422-1.png

IMG_0424.png

IMG_0426.png

P1010901.jpg

P1010902.jpg

P1010905.jpg

P1010912.jpg

P1020002.jpg

P1020001.jpg

P1010999.jpg

P1010996.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

WOW. you definatly have some talent my friend. Exactly how many man hours would you say you have in this project?

BTW: not exactly guna be a "sleeper" if its covered in 10 badges:dontknow:JK looks killer. Good color decision.

WOW. you definatly have some talent my friend. Exactly how many man hours would you say you have in this project?

BTW: not exactly guna be a "sleeper" if its covered in 10 badges:dontknow:JK looks killer. Good color decision.

to be honest the motor bolted right in. Took me about 4 hours to pull the hemi out and another couple to bolt the motor in. Then i had the auto tranny built and put that in and ran into all sorts of Driveshaft issue. Then had to buy almost every bit of SRT10 wiring, then did suspension and rims.

yea but most people will see the badges, laugh call me a buster and then be staring at my ass end as i serve them up hahahaa, but anyone that knows what there talkin about will know it has a real viper engine in it based on the sound - 3" exhaust with 3" magnaflow mufflers and NO CATS haha

yea but most people will see the badges, laugh call me a buster and then be staring at my ass end as i serve them up hahahahaha[/QUOTE]

LMAO:rock:

Did you stiffen up the frame at all, or will the 1500 hold up?

Very Cool!!!!!!

I'll agree it would have been cheaper to buy a srt-10 ram, but like you said, the learning expeirence seems great.

Any idea of the final weight?

You should have gone the rc route on the bust a scam, they might have thought you had the v6 with a fart can exhaust. I have more people look at the badges and still think I have a v6 truck. Oh well the joke is on them. I raced a ss camaro today, he beat me by a car. He stopped to talk, I asked what all he had done, he says cam, heads, intake, headers, exhaust, etc. He asked what all I had done to make the v6 run like that? All I could say was that I added 4 more cylinders. I left him with a pretty dumbfounded look. I know I live in a small town, but damn these trucks have been around for a little while lol.

By the way, that is a nice build. The bonus you have over buying a SRT is that you built that yourself, and did a really nice job at that. Congrats on that, job very well done!

yea but most people will see the badges, laugh call me a buster and then be staring at my ass end as i serve them up hahahahaha

LMAO:rock:

Did you stiffen up the frame at all, or will the 1500 hold up?[/QUOTE]

haha, No i havent stiffened up the frame but i maybe be needing to. Will see lol

You should have gone the rc route on the bust a scam, they might have thought you had the v6 with a fart can exhaust. I have more people look at the badges and still think I have a v6 truck. Oh well the joke is on them. I raced a ss camaro today, he beat me by a car. He stopped to talk, I asked what all he had done, he says cam, heads, intake, headers, exhaust, etc. He asked what all I had done to make the v6 run like that? All I could say was that I added 4 more cylinders. I left him with a pretty dumbfounded look. I know I live in a small town, but damn these trucks have been around for a little while lol.

i thought about the RC but with a baby on the way quad cab was the way to go. HAHAHAHAHAHA ill bet that camaro felt real dumb. And probley doesnt even no what a srt-10 is so when you said added 4 cylinders im sure he was super dumb founded hahaahahaha lmao that is awesome dude

By the way, that is a nice build. The bonus you have over buying a SRT is that you built that yourself, and did a really nice job at that. Congrats on that, job very well done!

And my auto insurance is DIRT cheap hahahaha. Thanks again. Thanks again to everyone for looking at my pixs and commenting

thats a sweet .. you did a good job on in . now let me c , i hope everything goes good for me this year . next winter i was thinking to do same but with 04 dakota r/t .

thats a sweet .. you did a good job on in . now let me c , i hope everything goes good for me this year . next winter i was thinking to do same but with 04 dakota r/t .

My original plan for the motor was accually for my 00 dakota, but i decided that would be way to much work. I have seen it done though. Found some guy on a forum in California accually who did it but i dont no if he ever finished it. Keep me up to date on the swap if you do it cause that may be a project i would think about doing still

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back