hennessey headers

new york huh

its funny you said that... the name of my boat is " native new yorker" and the style of lettering is the same as the newyork magazine lettering...wow thats kool,what made you make the big move?? also thanks for the welcome guys...

*******also what headers are you guys running??********

Last edited:
CHRISG82 said:
its funny you said that... the name of my boat is " native new yorker" and the style of lettering is the same as the newyork magazine lettering...wow thats kool,what made you make the big move?? also thanks for the welcome guys...

Lotsa people run bassanni's, make sure to use mopar exhaust gaskets though;) Read through the performance section, you'll learn alot:rock: :rock: :rock:

CHRISG82 said:

My mommy forced me to move to Houston when I was a young'on. But I returned to NY for college. And to answer your question I have Bassani shorties.... Just didn't install them yet.

Venom Power said:
My mommy forced me to move to Houston when I was a young'on. But I returned to NY for college. And to answer your question I have Bassani shorties.... Just didn't install them yet.

Finally, you admit you have a shortie.;) :D

i'd rather step on an IED than let Hennessey touch my car.

kcsr said:
i'd rather step on an IED than let Hennessey touch my car.

LOL! ..... Ouch.... :D :p

Bellanger Long Tubes..... Bassani Shorties..... Like others have said. WAY better fitment and cheaper price. Some of our vendors sell both. Check out the vendor section here on the forum. ;)

Welcome to the forum! :burnout:

Black1 said:
LOL! ..... Ouch.... :D :p

Bellanger Long Tubes..... Bassani Shorties..... Like others have said. WAY better fitment and cheaper price. Some of our vendors sell both. Check out the vendor section here on the forum. ;)

Welcome to the forum! :burnout:

I'd rather Hennessey stepped on the IED personally. No sense in losing a good member here on the forum:D

John02SS installed American Racing LT's with good results. Can't wait to hear 'em.......IN THREE DAYS!!!! and counting :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back