Hennessey Long Tube Headers?

59caddyhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been offered some Hennessey Long Tube Headers and a REXH? cat back.

Will the Hennessey headers still link up to my original Cats??? and are they worth having.

If they come with catless mids will I have to get something to fool the PCM into thinking it still has cats???

Also, could the Hennessey headers be used in conjunction with my Magnaflow Cat-Back???

Remember, use words of one syllable, I'm thick.

Im pretty sure that they will hook up easily to our trucks, and where did you get them from? They are the most expensive headers @ $3K for a set.

Fahrenheit said:
Im pretty sure that they will hook up easily to our trucks, and where did you get them from? They are the most expensive headers @ $3K for a set.

They are $3K when you buy them from Hennessey...most other vendors sale the same header for ~$1,800...

long tube won't hook up to stock mid pipes. have to get that makers mids, cat or catless & most are set up to hook up to the stock/ aftermarket cat back

Last edited:
you say your getting long tubed by hennessey???,,,make sure you use a lubricate:D

in all seriousness, if you put anything from Hennessey on your truck, it's going to lower the value of the truck and make it harder to sell.

Christ you guys are hard work sometimes.

I want answers to what I asked.

I just wanted a sensible answer.

The entire exhaust with headers will be $700.

Here is what I asked originally.

Will the Hennessey headers still link up to my original Cats??? and are they worth having.

If they come with catless mids will I have to get something to fool the PCM into thinking it still has cats???

Also, could the Hennessey headers be used in conjunction with my Magnaflow Cat-Back???

I am more of an expert with old "Forward Look" Chrysler products from '56 to '60. Yes "Christine" is in there.

But when somebody asks a question, I tell them what they want know, not what I think they want to know.

Last edited:
59caddyhog said:

I\ want answers to what I asked.

NO AND NO

YES..

YES, WITH MODIFICATIONS

$700 for a complete exhaust is a deal no matter the brand,the H headers are someone elses with the H name on them,so no biggy,snatch em up and throw them on!

59caddyhog said:

I am more of an expert with old "Forward Look" Chrysler products from '56 to '60. Yes "Christine" is in there.

But when somebody asks a question, I tell them what they want know, not what I think they want to know.

You will have to look at the headers to determine the actual brand, the picture on his website shows the mopar headers. If this is the case they will not work with your stock mids/cats. You will need to flash the PCM or install electrical/mechanical sims for the rear sensors. The mopar long tubes and catless mids will work with your magnaflow catback. Regardless, as was said before $700 for mopar long tubes and catless mids is a great deal, they run 18-1900 new.

59caddyhog said:

Trust me the JH name is a bad word around here I found out the hard way:D
But I know why you are asking, I did the same thing looking at a JH supercharged truck:D

thewelshm

kcsr said:
in all seriousness, if you put anything from Hennessey on your truck, it's going to lower the value of the truck and make it harder to sell.

why is Hennessey a bad thing i might ask?

hennessy headers are mopar long tubes with his badging same fuckin header and the mopar long tube is a really good header........... the stock mids will not work!!!!!!! for 700 i would be all over it use oem head gaskets anything else is junk thanks dom

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back