Hercules Ironman Imove...... No its not a movie its a new tire for us.

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I think I might try some of these the guy quoted me $354 out the door for 2 rear 305/45R22 (yes i run 45 on the back and 40 front)

Hercules Ironman iMove SUV Tire from The Tire Store

We are trying some semi tires at work so I said why not lol although after i see them in person i might switch to the Grabbers from General if I don't like the look.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-21 at 7.27.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-03-21 at 7.27.58 PM.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 182
I'm running 306/40/22 on the front & 325/40/22 on the rear. How have the 45's worked for you & if you go with this tire let us know how you like them. Thanks.

I'm running 306/40/22 on the front & 325/40/22 on the rear. How have the 45's worked for you & if you go with this tire let us know how you like them. Thanks.

Wow I didn't think you could get a 325 on the rear stock rims.

And I really wand some kdw tires but they are impossible to find so I'm not opposed to trying some new tires who knows they could be pretty good for the price.

only ones I've found in 325/40 is the Kuhmo I've had those and wanna try something new

Trainman (Jerry) found 4 325/40 Marshall's & I bought two off of him. I'm running Nitto's on the front & have the other two Nitto's in the bed of the 10 if I need to put them back on. I hate to pay the dollars for Pirelli"s just to burn them off. Besides, if their good enough for Trainman, their good enough to me.

So I took off the two Falkens the back of my truck and put these Hercules Imove 305/45R22 on there first thing I noticed was it was quiet I still have Kuhmos up front and they make some noise but nothing from the back.

Second thing I noticed was bumps they are smooth. when my front tires hit a lip on the interstate i could feel it and it was substantially smoother on the back.

I just drove them home so i wasn't able to do any crazy testing but I hit 2nd hard as i could one time and just a bark and my front end lifted hard, before on the Falkens I would spin for a second or more. next i stopped at a light got the rams to about 2400 and dumped it it barked twice and picked up the front end harder than before almost to the point it felt like it was twisting and this was on dry dusty pavement.

with the aggressive pattern I don't know if I will run them up front but they do come in a 305/40R22 also so I might just do that.

pictures

Attachments

• tire.jpg
    tire.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 367
  • SubstandardFullSizeRender-1.jpg
    SubstandardFullSizeRender-1.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 421
These tires are working out great! they ride very quiet and smooth most bumps are a lot less noticeable and they hook up good on the street I don't spin at the top of first anymore. I've put about 800 miles on them so far plus the shift sector half mile racing I did about 8-10 passes on them. great for anyone using as a DD or on a budget

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back