Here are some shots of my interior mods..

Here is the best part..

Here are some shots of the finished products..
b306040e.jpg

1c837b5b.jpg

d2ef6ffc.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLTv6KMNbNk]YouTube - Guide for installing 3M carbon fiber DI-NOC on a lightswitch plate from CarbonFiberFilm.com[/ame]

how did you remove the silver piece on the door panel to CF it? Does it just pop out?

The only things I removed were the door switches and the radio bezel. I did everything else on the truck.
I used right at 6 cubic feet to do this job. I'm in the process of doing some other cars, I started doing this just for me but it seems to be growing into a small business :) I will use the $$$ I earn doing this stuff to fund the SRT budget...

Last edited:
The only things I removed were the door switches and the radio bezel. I did everything else on the truck.
I used right at 6 cubic feet to do this job. I'm in the process of doing some other cars, I started doing this just for me but it seems to be growing into a small business :) I will use the $$$ I earn doing this stuff to fund the SRT budget...

Nice. Where do you recomend i buy the 6 cubic feet of material? what else should i buy to do the job? Any tips would help because im definitly going to try it

I purchased mine form this guy on ebay:
autosportx88 items - Get great deals on Parts Accessories items on eBay Motors!
I purchased a 36" x 51" sheet for 33.88 shipped.
You will also want to get 3M Primer 94. I bought a 1/2 pint can - this is enough to do 50 trucks like I did mine. You can get it in a tube and that would be enough for anyone. Here is a link for the tube:
3 3M Vinyl dinoc Adhesive Promoter Primer 94 .02oz Tube - eBay (item 380320904140 end time Mar-31-11 08:54:25 PDT)

I just used a rubber squeegee and my old Sams Club card to smooth it out. Get a new small razor knife or exact knife you will need it super sharp! Be careful on the radio bezel you will want to stretch and position then re position over and over until you get it smooth. It took me almost 3 hours on the radio bezel to make it look right. I prefer to use a hair dryer it wasn't so hot on the hands:) Have fun with this project and take your time! The only way to screw this stuff up is cut it too short, leave your self plenty of room for error.

Bottom line for under $45 you can have everything you need!

Last edited:
Ok here is the steering wheel..
Well here is a small twist to the OEM look..
IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

What do you guys think?

Very, very nice! Would love to have mine done like that!

VERY nicely done. if i lived close to you i would be funding your srt budget cuz that shit looks efin badass:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back