Here Goes...

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, thanks To Viper Jeff and all his help, were up and running.
Jeff I could not have done this without you,:rock: your awesome.
Tony thanks for the referral.:rock:
We have so many great people here.:rock: :rock:

http://ecomtech.biz/

NBT said:
Well, thanks To Viper Jeff and all his help, were up and running.
Jeff I could not have done this without you,:rock: your awesome.
Tony thanks for the referral.:rock:
We have so many great people here.:rock: :rock:

http://ecomtech.biz/

That's awesome Kenny!!! I remember you telling me about this earlier!! I am glad that it has become a reality for you!!!

Best of luck!!!:rock::rock:

ntw0rk said:
That's awesome Kenny!!! I remember you telling me about this earlier!! I am glad that it has become a reality for you!!!

Best of luck!!!:rock::rock:

Got a lot of work to do yet, but it's a start.
Thanks Scott.

BTW, this product is very cool....

We used them alot in Homehealth. Some of us are old enough to have parents that get around, but your always looking and hoping they don't fall. Kind of helps you and your loved ones feel safer while at home, especially after or during rehab due to a hip or knee replacement.

We used them in an effort to help people stay out of Assited Living and Skilled Nursing Facilities.

So if you have a loved one that just scares the snot out of you as they move around, this is the best thing you can do for them and keep them at home where they are happy.

Not for just the Florida folks, works everywhere!!!!!!

Ken, It's been a pleasure helping you with this site. Especially it being one of those things that I understand and feel should be in more homes now, more than ever.

We will also be adding a number of safety tips and information, things that we all think we know, but are we really prepared for when it happens.

Jeff

Ken best of luck brother:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Killer deal on your services also:rock:

Now when you make it to two million, I want a new muffler bearing for my truck:D

You can enjoy the first million:p

Congratulations brohan:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats on being up and running.....well laid out site........I think my mother-in-law needs one of these. She is 88 and living alone. I will talk with the wife...

TNVIPER said:
Congrats on being up and running.....well laid out site........I think my mother-in-law needs one of these. She is 88 and living alone. I will talk with the wife...

Show her the video :eek: :D

Explains a lot

TNVIPER said:

Got a few more "ideas" in this noodle of mine, just need the right electronic people to help me R&D it to get it into production...:dontknow: certainly make our job a LOT easier, and yet again reduce the time it takes for us to get to you.
Jeff, I have Admin pulling #'s from a few years ago... right now the average time it takes us to get "at patient" is about 8 minutes. ANYTHING we can do to reduce our at patient times will be of certain benefit.
CPR Timeline
0-4 minutes - Brain damage is not likely.
4-6 minutes - Brain damage is possible.
6-10 minutes - Brain damage is probable.
10 or more minutes - Brain death is probable.

Looks great Ken!!!! Although the WWW is world wide, you are definitely in the right state to be selling those!! ;)

I did click on the FAQ at the bottom of the page (not the link on the left) and it took me back to the top of the page.

Jeff- Thank you so much for your work, you accomplished so much in so little time and did a hell of a great job!
Dawn

amtrucker22 said:
Looks great Ken!!!! Although the WWW is world wide, you are definitely in the right state to be selling those!! ;)

I did click on the FAQ at the bottom of the page (not the link on the left) and it took me back to the top of the page.

Thanks, I'll have to fix that :eek:

TheSickness said:
CONGRATS BRO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

Good to see ya bro, certainly hope this goes somewhere...:dontknow: will be easier to do this on the day's off the Firehouse vs. hustling 36's all the time.
All the "swap" time I have done this summer, is only to cover time off for a future GTG, and some vacation in the fall... I used up most of my time when Dawn was going through all the BS, and it's the only way to get time off without bleeding out the rest of my vacation bank. I am on my "last" 36 hour swap shift, and now I will be into as much overtime I can get.:( It's un-reliable at best though. Still hangin in there. Give Marne my best.:D

Congrats on the site Ken,Jeff did a great job.Hope you sell a couple of million of them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back