Here is a video of one of my runs

Your right about the vid not being great as far as filming. But u got the important part in the time. The tires make the truck lood funny to me, but that looks like it worked real good for traction.

Not to shabby for 680hp huh? haha. As far as the looks, we were testing different options, such as toneau off/on tailgate off/on. Once we realized we had the massive headwind (you can see the tree's moving and hear the wind on the video), we just gave up till later that night.

How many pounds do you have in your slicks?...

We never got the air right, we needed a little more for that run. I think we had 15 in them on that run. My notes are in my truck and my truck is in FL.

This is the time slip from that run.

Attachments

• receipt.jpg
    receipt.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 96
1Fast400 said:
We never got the air right, we needed a little more for that run. I think we had 15 in them on that run. My notes are in my truck and my truck is in FL.

Thanks...I will try 18 #s....

You can't compare that M&H to this tire, totally different animal.

Harder or Softer compound?:dontknow:

You are better off asking people like NowWhat about the tire pressure they ran with that specific tire. The first time we ran it, we only did around 11-12lbs and the damn rim almost hit the ground from wrinkling it. We were still playing with different launches. That is what the last round of testing was to address, but obviously never got to it.

Thing looks crazy with those tires on it. Don't think I could get those under the back of my lowered QC.

Very nice run.

Joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back