Here is a video of one of my runs

Good run Mike. Tires and the stance look evil!

Sorry man, just wish you would of posted it earlier.

Wil

Mike,
I agree that if you would have posted this a long time ago, your character may not have taken the beating that it has. I don't particularly like your communication style, but it's possible your demeanor is much different in person. Regardless, the video does confirm your truck is capable of running the times you have posted. I could tell just as soon as your truck launched, that it was going to be impressive. Good run. I'm sure now your posts will be viewed with a little more interest, whether it's acknowledged or not.

outnumbered said:
Mike,
I agree that if you would have posted this a long time ago, your character may not have taken the beating that it has. I don't particularly like your communication style, but it's possible your demeanor is much different in person. Regardless, the video does confirm your truck is capable of running the times you have posted. I could tell just as soon as your truck launched, that it was going to be impressive. Good run. I'm sure now your posts will be viewed with a little more interest, whether it's acknowledged or not.

I must admit! Your truck is the nicest Silver truck on the forum! Now, make yours fast too and I might submit the fastest title to you!:D:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I must admit! Your truck is the nicest Silver truck on the forum! Now, make yours fast too and I might submit the fastest title to you!:D:D:D:D

Thanks! And Yep, need more "go fast" parts.

Damn, My work computer won't play it. :(

Can someone put it up on Streetfire? If not, I'll have to check it out sometime from home. Thanks for posting it up Mike.

Nice time !!!!!A 1.65 is nothing to sneeze at either !!!!Fugly stance,but that's what got you there,CONGRATS !!!!:rock:

The 5k bet is if I can run faster than 11.03. There is no video of my next run, which was done almost 5 hours later. I knew anything I said would be called bullshit, etc. I honestly didn't think he got the scoreboard in the run, which is why I never posted the video. I remember being so pissed after the run when I watched the video. He ended up leaving because he felt so bad. After our next series of runs, which I won't even go into here due to the shit storm it will cause, I headed home and 2 days later drove to Roe. We had an issue with the methanol that had to be addressed. We were losing power from it not coming in until about 100' into the run. Roe found the problem, it was a vaccuum issue. Then sean retuned and got me another 40-60hp by his estimation (RW). It was half a mile from their shop the oil pump went out and put me in my current state. I was supposed to run that day. I was leaving at 9am and driving straight to darlington. I had the slicks and everything in the back. Obivously I never made it. You can't image the level of disgust I had with this thing. When a total fluke thing happens that is beyond your control, it tends to piss you off. Especially when I post about it and board members blame Roe and start bashing them about it. There was nothing that could have been done by any vendor to prevent what happened. Coming right back to the forum and having that, it just pissed me off. I knew what I had ran, I accomplished what I wanted. I figured if the select 3-4 people want to be a dick to me, I'll be one back. I'm the one that had the proof, of at least this run and I know what the truck has done. To have stinker and friends now have to admit that my truck rans those numbers, priceless. Yet he still can't accept it. Wants to run me and all this garbage.

Oh an stinker, you said in another thread that you never called me a liar. You are so full of it. I hope patrick hasn't deleted all your post. You've said at least a dozen times on this forum that I never ran those numbers, guess you can't say that now? You said the time slip wasn't real. You said my truck only made 680hp because you think you "know" everything. Well please tell me, how am I running so fast if I'm making 680hp? Either I don't make that much HP or what I said on the alley was true, that high 600's gets you in the 11's. You can't have it both ways. In both cases you called me a liar. When you THOUGHT you knew how much power my truck made you called Gary up, then you guys thought you had me. Now you guys have to standback and wonder, hmmmm, what's really going on. I have a truck that will run 10.70 on its next full pass down the track. This assumes I have at least 50 degree air, no humidty, no wind and a good track surface. Nothing will make me smile more than to do it and see the look on your face.

All you guys that bashed the TMTS, saying I was crazy because I talked about how much low end TQ would improve the times. I think I have proven that you can make a lot less power with a TMTS and run with a paxton that is making a lot more power, simply due to the law of physics. While blake had traction issues, his MPH won't be affected. He'll still run 126-127 hooked up. That's the same mph I have run. Blake is probably make around 250-275 more hp more than me. I was only running 8.5lbs of boost. Just wait till I crank it up. The difference is that he makes his SO much higher in RPM than me. Once he gets traction and can hit about a 100 shot of nitrous out of the hole, his truck will be scary. He'll be running low 10's by the time his testing is done. That nitrous will offset his lack of torque in the lower RPM range.

1Fast400 said:
Oh an stinker, you said in another thread that you never called me a liar. You are so full of it. I hope patrick hasn't deleted all your post. You've said at least a dozen times on this forum that I never ran those numbers, guess you can't say that now? You said the time slip wasn't real. You said my truck only made 680hp because you think you "know" everything. Well please tell me, how am I running so fast if I'm making 680hp? Either I don't make that much HP or what I said on the alley was true, that high 600's gets you in the 11's. You can't have it both ways. In both cases you called me a liar. When you THOUGHT you knew how much power my truck made you called Gary up, then you guys thought you had me. Now you guys have to standback and wonder, hmmmm, what's really going on. I have a truck that will run 10.70 on its next full pass down the track. This assumes I have at least 50 degree air, no humidty, no wind and a good track surface. Nothing will make me smile more than to do it and see the look on your face.

good run..yes we get the point, but lets stop the bashing and rubbing things in....moving on...

-Red

I've been asked to back off. I will do so. Once my truck is together, we'll talk then. Otherwise it is pointless as I have no ETA on my truck.

FSTJACK said:
Mike, which Hoosier tire and compound are you running in the video?

Was this question answered cause I was wondering the same thing?

Mike did you figure out which combo seem to work best in regards to the bed cover being on/off, tail gate, etc?

As far as which combo worked better, I don't know yet. I only had 1 run after that one and at that point we had to packup and go home. It was getting cold, it was late and I had a 3 hour drive home. By the time I make my next set of runs I'll have skinnies on the front, I'll strip the interior and start testing from there. That alone should give me another .1 or so.

Nice run. Us N/A guys can only brag about low 13s and hi 12s.

Bill.

Begood said:
Nice run. Us N/A guys can only brag about low 13s and hi 12s.

Bill.
For now Bill. That'll all change this spring. :rock: I have a N/A build starting in a couple of months. Hope to be doing way better than my 13.07 then, hehehe.:D

:burnout:

I just got off the phone with UG. I was considering throwing TT on. They want 30k to do it. I just can't do that, I'd rather dump it, swap out a viper and put 30k into it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back