HERE IT IS....

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you clowns can't wait here it is....

First let me say I would like to thank Scott and Venoumous1 Racing. Scott has gone above and beyond with my truck. Due to the recent events in his area I wanted to let him get back on his feet so that is why I didn't pick it up yesterday. Yes I know I said I would have it back sooner but due to me getting back late from my vacation and my work schedule this week was my first shot to get it. I will have it this weekend as long as Scott has his family and friends taken care of in Waco. Prayers to him and his family and Thanks Bro.

So here goes.

I know there are some good vendors and builders out there but I decided to go with V1R for several reasons. One it gives us in the Southwest/Midwest a close option, two I respect a guy that trys to go out on his own and start his own buisness. If it wasnt for guys like this we wouldnt have the products we have. The other builders/vendors had there oppritunities to start and had help, thats what I wanted to do with Scott. I wanted to give him an oppritunity.

Scott has kept me in the loop from the get go. From day one when we first started talking he has been very helpful. During the process he has sent me pics, told me how it was going, sent me videos, I swear for me it was like Christmas everyday. For me after meeting Scott I couldnt have felt more comfortable to leave my vehicle with someone.

Ok so what everyone is interested in:

I had Scott do my exhaust

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yNNNNpEmPA&feature=plcp[/ame]

He also did his traction set up and I can actually say I will be the 1st RC with it.

I had a 150 shot from Nitrous Outlet on a plate system, for those wondering YES he can do ANY TYPE of system. We had talked about doing a direct inject but it was out of my budget. With the system he did a bottle heater, hidden switch, purge, and a progressive controller. He also powdercoated my intake(not in the pic). He also for those wondering can do powdercoating and hydrodipping as well.

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lXxoBK7HFEU[/ame]
He also ported and polished my intake. :) Dude is a jack of all trades.

I know its nothing major but I will let my time slips talk. Truck will be at the track next Fri. night, there will be video, I will run it without the nx first to give a model for the RC owners wondering about the traction set up, then also with the spray. I know I made yall wait longer than normal but I had planned on having it with me so I could provide more detail, and give some more pics.

ALSO: I know of another truck that is being completely built by Scott, and lets just say I cannot wait to see it when its done :rock: It is gonna hurt some feelings.

Special Thanks to Nick for helping me get the truck down there.

Attachments

• V1R-6.jpg
    V1R-6.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 304
  • V!1R X.jpg
    V!1R X.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 272
  • V1R-2.jpg
    V1R-2.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 127
  • V1R-3.jpg
    V1R-3.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 262
  • V1R-4.jpg
    V1R-4.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 71
  • V1R.jpg
    V1R.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 83
  • V1R-5.jpg
    V1R-5.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 125
  • V1R-7.jpg
    V1R-7.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Since you clowns can't wait here it is....

First let me say I would like to thank Scott and Venoumous1 Racing. Scott has gone above and beyond with my truck. Due to the recent events in his area I wanted to let him get back on his feet so that is why I didn't pick it up yesterday. Yes I know I said I would have it back sooner but due to me getting back late from my vacation and my work schedule this week was my first shot to get it. I will have it this weekend as long as Scott has his family and friends taken care of in Waco. Prayers to him and his family and Thanks Bro.

So here goes.

I know there are some good vendors and builders out there but I decided to go with V1R for several reasons. One it gives us in the Southwest/Midwest a close option, two I respect a guy that trys to go out on his own and start his own buisness. If it wasnt for guys like this we wouldnt have the products we have. The other builders/vendors had there oppritunities to start and had help, thats what I wanted to do with Scott. I wanted to give him an oppritunity.

Scott has kept me in the loop from the get go. From day one when we first started talking he has been very helpful. During the process he has sent me pics, told me how it was going, sent me videos, I swear for me it was like Christmas everyday. For me after meeting Scott I couldnt have felt more comfortable to leave my vehicle with someone.

Ok so what everyone is interested in:

I had Scott do my exhaust

Dodge Ram SRT10 VR1 Exhaust - YouTube

He also did his traction set up and I can actually say I will be the 1st RC with it.

I had a 150 shot from Nitrous Outlet on a plate system, for those wondering YES he can do ANY TYPE of system. We had talked about doing a direct inject but it was out of my budget. With the system he did a bottle heater, hidden switch, purge, and a progressive controller. He also powdercoated my intake(not in the pic). He also for those wondering can do Dipping.

IMG951141.3gp - YouTube

He also ported and polished my intake. :) Dude is a jack of all trades.

I know its nothing major but I will let my time slips talk. Truck will be at the track next Fri. night, there will be video, I will run it without the nx first to give a model for the RC owners wondering about the traction set up, then also with the spray. I know I made yall wait longer than normal but I had planned on having it with me so I could provide more detail, and give some more pics.

ALSO: I know of another truck that is being completely built by Scott, and lets just say I cannot wait to see it when its done :rock: It is gonna hurt some feelings.

It was nice of you to think of his family and friends before your truck, considering recent events. :shakehands:

Man that exhaust sounds awesome, and congrats on being the first one with the V1R traction bars :rock: Now….Where is the pics of the "BUILD" that we've been waiting for??? :D:D Jk, very nice bro, very nice

Last edited:
Oh and for those wondering the prices he offers are RIDICULOUS. He has also done some other things that I know we didnt talk about and cant say anything but thanks. Several goodies :)

I knew it was Scott, even if you both denied it,you're comments made me think it was somebody reasonably close.:D

Your mentioning not having a free day to go up and get it sorta helped me nail down a radius. :D

Looks great, sounds great! Scott is a great guy to deal with. :D

Well, now that the cat is outta the bag....:burnout:
Thanks Matt and Nick. Great to meet another couple of die hard SRT 10 Viper Truck friends and out names with faces. This truck will be a stock bottom end BEAST with much more potential in upcoming years ;-)
Thanks for your trusting your pride and joy to Venomous1 Racing and I know you'll be pleased with the setup.
15lb bottle, custom switch plate, heated bottle bracket, 50-250 shot ;-)
Purge through hood nostril, ported, polished, and powdercoated intake, V1Racing "Viper Side Exit Exhaust" aka "Snakebite" exhaust, and a couple other goodies :chain:

One nasty Inferno Red BEAST!

Thanks for your support and look forward to
Venomous1Racing's " Track Proven Performance"
First 06' RC on the bottle :burnout:

Back