Here She Is!!

Thanks! Skids will have to wait lol. Funny thing about this is my wife and kid were in the truck, and the truck was running. I just hopped out and snapped a few pics with the iPad, and to top it all off, I pulled into what I thought was an empty warehouse lot, and it turned out to be a cheerleading camp full of little kids, so no burnout pics this time :(

Hahaha, fair enough mate, not a good idea doing that near people. You'll have to go for another shoot in the whop-whops lol. Nah, trucks looking good man, enjoy it. ;)

I think Im gonna make a video like you did but with the terminator theme music playing. There are some really cool places around where I live that would be perfect for it, old abandoned industrial parks, military bases, and general post nuclear war looking places :rock:

I think Im gonna make a video like you did but with the terminator theme music playing. There are some really cool places around where I live that would be perfect for it, old abandoned industrial parks, military bases, and general post nuclear war looking places :rock:

Sounds good man, be a lot of fun, even just some good photoshoots. :) If I get free time I'd like to eventually make another Batram movie, this time, more smoke and thrash with NO Batman type theme, just some good metal on low in the back ground and heaps of hooning around. :D

Sounds good man, be a lot of fun, even just some good photoshoots. :) If I get free time I'd like to eventually make another Batram movie, this time, more smoke and thrash with NO Batman type theme, just some good metal on low in the back ground and heaps of hooning around. :D

What editing software do yo use to make those movies? Besides my truck, I want to make some family videos too.

Looks great. Sounds like you've put a lot time, thought, money and work into it. I'd say it all paid off.

As I was sitting in traffic just a few minutes ago to make a left turn, some asswipe rode by and flicked his cigarette out and it landed on my fucking hood, leaving a nice little scar. I hate people

As I was sitting in traffic just a few minutes ago to make a left turn, some asswipe rode by and flicked his cigarette out and it landed on my fucking hood, leaving a nice little scar. I hate people

WTF? Sorry to hear that man.:(

That "asswipe" would have had a rough evening.

Where did you get the viper stickers for the calipers? And do they come in different colors?

I got mine from tony when I was at the shop but I'm sure you can get them just about anywhere that makes stickers and vinyl signs

Thanks, I wanted to chase him down but the traffic was just too heavy. I got it out with a little elbow grease and some light compound but still, who does shit like that?

Thanks, I wanted to chase him down but the traffic was just too heavy. I got it out with a little elbow grease and some light compound but still, who does shit like that?

An asswipe

An asswipe

They're everywhere, ill never forget the day I came out of food lion to find a huge lugi with a little note stuck in it that said "quit flashing your expensive car". And by flashing it he meant driving my truck to the store for beer.

They're everywhere, ill never forget the day I came out of food lion to find a huge lugi with a little note stuck in it that said "quit flashing your expensive car". And by flashing it he meant driving my truck to the store for beer.

WOW. I would have been furious:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back