Here She Is!!

Nice looking ride chris..surprised you only got one friggin vote for May TOTM. :dontknow:

Weathers a little better today, Ill try to get that exhaust clip up of the cutout and my shitty 100 dollar muffler that sounds better than all the expensive ones Ive tried.

Just want to share a few more pics with yall of my catch can install and my detailing work. Paint was shot when I got it, took a lot of elbow grease and claybars but the shine is incredible, like a mirror. When I got the catch can it had nothing else, literally just the can so I just went to lowes and made some shit up, I tried not to copy anybody else. I placed it on the outside of the airbox because installing it inside makes no sense to me….sucking the hot gasses right back in the intake :dontknow:

Last edited:
Looks good. Wish i had the drive and tools/supplies to detail mine. My paint is hammered and i think the local car wash wanted like 450.00 to wax, buff and claybar:dontknow:

Looks good. Wish i had the drive and tools/supplies to detail mine. My paint is hammered and i think the local car wash wanted like 450.00 to wax, buff and claybar:dontknow:

450???? :confused::confused::confused: Hell no man you can take a weekend and do it yourself. Its not hard, just time consuming.

Do me a favor.....if you have a tape measure, put the tape on the floor and extend it to the top of the inner fender lip. I want to see exactly how high it is off the ground.

Exactly 32 1/2 on both sides. Probably worth noting that I had a choice on the front springs and I went with the mild vs the extreme. Too many shitty roads here in sc

We are exactly the same. Thanks

Last edited:
Very nice looking truck. All ur hard work really did pay off!!! I like the added touches to make urs a tad different.

By the way, you never did get back to me about meeting up. I wanna drive your truck man I only live an hour away

I haven't been home enough--a lot of traveling here lately. Next weekend is my wedding anniversary, so maybe the weekend after that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back