Here she is

Bussiculo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my system this weekened. Dual 10" subs under the seat in the back. Mmats 1000 watt amp under the driver side. Pioneer App Radio 3. Sounds great the pioneer system is great with the Iphone 5. If i can remember how to post pics I will. Wasn't a bad install at all. Just getting all the damn wires behind the reciever.

a>

It's a fox accoustics box. I have about 20 pics of the install, but totally didn't take one of the finished product. I could walk out to my truck now i'll wait until lunch tho haha. It was I think $185. Sounds fantastic, only negative thing I have from the whole thing is the box goes over the cup holders in the back...however i don't sit back there so it honestly doesnt phase me haha.

This might be next on the list for me. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah sticks out but honestly it doesn't bother me at all. And sat back there myself. First off its not comfortable to begin with when youre 6 1" but it still wasn't much difference. For the sound its worth the extra few inches.

Need more pics. I want a better setup than I have already. Ive got 2 MTX thunderforms under the rear seats. They sound good but ever since I installed 3 sets of Infinity Kappa components and amped them up- the subs cant keep up...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back