Here's the video proof!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Ford guys are hating, Chevy guys are hurting! Lmao
They wanted to see the video, here it is. Listen to that tranny shift!:)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLTjIU9q-t8&sns=em[/ame]

sounds like a built auto chirping those times. oh la la. ford better come up with a new bad ass auto to even have a snowball's chance in hell with their next shelby.

There's only one thing that would get me to sale my 10. That would be a Dodge Ram HellCat. There's already talk about putting one in the Grand Cherokee after the Charger, so the Ram can't be too far behind. Hope, Hope, Hope.

There's only one thing that would get me to sale my 10. That would be a Dodge Ram HellCat. There's already talk about putting one in the Grand Cherokee after the Charger, so the Ram can't be too far behind. Hope, Hope, Hope.

That Cherokee would have to be RWD only then, I dont see an AWD system holding up to the monster power the hell cat motor puts out. The rwd cars are apparently already at the limit.

The guy with the 10 second run advised he broke another driveshaft.

If there was to ever be a hellcat Ram, the value of our trucks would like freefall into the teens. Average selling price for a srt-10 right now is about 25k per autotrader.

That Cherokee would have to be RWD only then, I dont see an AWD system holding up to the monster power the hell cat motor puts out. The rwd cars are apparently already at the limit.

The guy with the 10 second run advised he broke another driveshaft.

If there was to ever be a hellcat Ram, the value of our trucks would like freefall into the teens. Average selling price for a srt-10 right now is about 25k per autotrader.

No way. The wk1 jeeps awd system can take 1000hp stock . The only problems ive seen is broken axles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back