Hey All

Hey Eric, I'm glad to see you are doing well, I hope the misses is good also.

Stay safe over there and come home soon.

Bill.

TheSickness said:
Eric....Who's the hairy homo in your sigline :confused: LOL

Glad to see ya post up Nukka....Be safe :marchmellow:

So tell me son, what part of "F*CK YOU" has you confused?:dontknow: ;) :D

FlyingLow said:
I'm suprised the Army won't fix your eyes. The Navy has been doing test studies over the past 2 years for Lasik (I think). And they will do active duty. You should look into getting it done somewhere other then an Army Hospital (i.e. Navy or Airforce).

As far as me, I not doing to bad. Just waiting for my engine to be rebuilt. Been about 2 months. Looking like it will take another 2 weeks.

Smoke

Well 6 month prior to me getting examed again to get the surgery done they changed the reg on how bad your eyes could be and still be able to get it done. Well I am now over the limit. But I will get it done when I get back one way or another.

I hope your engine rebuild finishes quickly and goes well.

Eric

FATJACK said:
Great to hear from you Eric, Be safe while you are over there, when you get back you can get hooked up with a good Tennessee girl and another SRT-10.
Let us hear from you more often.

Thanks I'll be safe. We are going to have to get together when I get back. I think it will have to be a hooters near you. I don't like the one in Clarksville. If you could just line up the truck and the girl for me that would be great. :D :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Good to hear form you! Be safe over there and hurry home safe and sound!

Thanks. I'll be home as fast as the Army lets me. So it will be quite a while.:D

Wifey said:
Hey Eric, very nice to hear from you!! Sorry to hear about you and the missus :( Glad you are well otherwise :rock: Thanks for doing what you do for us :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Nice to here from you as well. All things happen for a reason. But atleast its not going to be a painful divorce.

I do what I do for you guys!!!!

OCBob said:
Hey Eric, good seeing you pop in. If you don't mind, think you could bring back a Taliban scalp for me? hehehe Stay safe and stay strong.

Well we have gotten quite a few scalps already, but they won't let us keep them.:( Guess I'll have to get you a gift basket instead.:D

NBT said:
Awesome you had the chance to say hello:rock: Be safe over there, and we will keep you in thought's and prayer's for a safe return Stateside:rock:

Will do. I will try to stay up to date with y'all and thanks for the prayer's.

Begood said:
Hey Eric, I'm glad to see you are doing well, I hope the misses is good also.

Stay safe over there and come home soon.

Bill.

I'll be back before you know it. I might even bring you back an Afghan lady if your nice.:p

TheSickness said:
Eric....Who's the hairy homo in your sigline :confused: LOL

Glad to see ya post up Nukka....Be safe :marchmellow:

You must be talking about your picture. :D

Good to talk to you guys too.

Silverback said:
So tell me son, what part of "F*CK YOU" has you confused?:dontknow: ;) :D

:rock: :rock: :D

Hey everyone. Just letting you know that I am still kicking. Should have about 2 months left now.

I can't wait to get back to the states!!!:rock:

DrPierceMD said:
Hey everyone. Just letting you know that I am still kicking. Should have about 2 months left now.

I can't wait to get back to the states!!!:rock:

It's about f*cking time you checked in again. Are we going to be seeing more of you when you return?:dontknow:

Silverback said:
It's about f*cking time you checked in again. Are we going to be seeing more of you when you return?:dontknow:

Sorry for taking so long.:( It won't happen again Pops I promise.

I should hope you'll be seeing more of me when I get back. I would like to get to a bunch of GTG's to see everyone. Although I won't have a truck.

Hey Eric, We have the Hooter's lined up for your return party. The Tennessee member list keeps growing. Now we just gotta find you an old ho.:D :D :D

TNVIPER said:
TN is waiting on ya...hurry home and be safe...:)

Trust me if I could hurry and more I would.:D

FATJACK said:
Hey Eric, We have the Hooter's lined up for your return party. The Tennessee member list keeps growing. Now we just gotta find you an old ho.:D :D :D

I'd rather have a young ho, but whatever works...:rock:

DrPierceMD said:
Trust me if I could hurry and more I would.:D

I'd rather have a young ho, but whatever works...:rock:
The old ones are for quick relief, we will help you find a young hottie to keep around :D :D :D

Hawk,

It's been too long, brother..... But I've done my best to keep your guitar thread alive and kicking... So have a handful of other guys....

I've missed you, my friend.... Get home in one piece, dammit.

Much love,

tadp

Just get home safe and sound. Everything else can be worked out.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back