Hey FatJack...I went to the Track Tonite...

HISS said:
Your mph on the big end indicates a mid 11 second pass. Whats are you launching at rpm wise?

Around 2500 and I did bog slightly so i know I need to push a little harder...I had several people tell me the tires smoked a little as I launched so I know I had some slippage but a 1.72 60' is going to be hard to improve on.;) ....I only got one pass due to the crowd and this was my first time with DRs..so I am sure I can do even better.:burnout: ....

.....I doubt I will see a mid 11 at Bristol...this track is known by the local racers to be 2-4 tenths slower than other tracks.....maybe a 11.8 at best...:dontknow:

awesome numbers larry. wish i could have been there to sit in line with you, but took my first actual vacation in 5 years. so you gonna be taking on all those lightnings next spring that have been dying to race you?

jtsdad13 said:
awesome numbers larry. wish i could have been there to sit in line with you, but took my first actual vacation in 5 years. so you gonna be taking on all those lightnings next spring that have been dying to race you?

10-4 on the line...we would have had plenty of time to talk...what a crowd...I have never seen it that packed so early in the evening....there were 4 Lightnings that I saw....from what everyone told me my truck caused a lot of talk....I'm sure the lightning guys were taking notice from there little huddle at the far end of the staging area..:D

FATJACK said:
If you need any help with those Lightnings Larry, just give me a call:D :D :D

there are always 3-5 at the track....they huddle together at the far end....I smoked one of them with my former Charger SRT8 a couple yrs ago...........but there is one that shows up sometimes that runs high 10s...

TNVIPER said:
there are always 3-5 at the track....they huddle together at the far end....I smoked one of them with my former Charger SRT8 a couple yrs ago...........but there is one that shows up sometimes that runs high 10s...

Yeah, it's pretty easy to get those junkie fuggers to run good numbers

What are the smallest rims we can use and still clear the calipers on the back?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Note to self...
:posthoe:

The Itch said:
What are the smallest rims we can use and still clear the calipers on the back?:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Note to self...
:posthoe:

17s....and they are so close a stickon weight in the middle shaved the paint off my caliper...

not just any 17" rim either.... american eagle, pacer & weld racing seem to be the only ones that fit. :(

go to discount/americas tire to get the american eagles for $129.00 a rim like i did.:D

moparracing said:
not just any 17" rim either.... american eagle, pacer & weld racing seem to be the only ones that fit. :(

go to discount/americas tire to get the american eagles for $129.00 a rim like i did.:D

Thanks!!!:rock:
I'll check them out... Kinda tired of being made fun of for using SNOW tires...:mad:

TNVIPER said:
Around 2500 and I did bog slightly so i know I need to push a little harder...I had several people tell me the tires smoked a little as I launched so I know I had some slippage but a 1.72 60' is going to be hard to improve on.;) ....I only got one pass due to the crowd and this was my first time with DRs..so I am sure I can do even better.:burnout: ....

.....I doubt I will see a mid 11 at Bristol...this track is known by the local racers to be 2-4 tenths slower than other tracks.....maybe a 11.8 at best...:dontknow:

Awesome 60ft for a heavy truck! Have you dynoed your 10 to see what it puts down?

HISS said:
Awesome 60ft for a heavy truck! Have you dynoed your 10 to see what it puts down?

It spent about 5 hrs on the dyno being tuned...max numbers were 625HP & 619TQ............fairly average for 10LBs FI but that is why I have always said dynoes are for tuning..the track tells the real story..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back