Hey FatJack...I went to the Track Tonite...

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

very good #s Larry.... that night runner :rock: :rock: Bro....

Larry I heard you where down there last night. a friend of mine called me and said "dude your truck is running good tonight!" i said i'm not there! then i put 2 and 2 together and figured it was you. congrats on the 12.1 thats hard to do at bristol!

Congrats Larry!!! That's a damn nice run at Bristol's elevation!!!!! I can't wait to see it in action! :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Verry nice numbers indeed!! Sounds like you a very nice combination of mods! I love the lower gear ratio that results w/ the 390's! Do you have 456 in the gear case? I can't imagine that...i have 4.10's and its still pretty good. I think that is the lowest time slip I've seen from a Roe.

Rice Eater said:

Verry nice numbers indeed!! Sounds like you a very nice combination of mods! I love the lower gear ratio that results w/ the 390's! Do you have 456 in the gear case? I can't imagine that...i have 4.10's and its still pretty good. I think that is the lowest time slip I've seen from a Roe.

Wait till you see his numbers from Macon, Ga. in November, Will almost promise you he will be in the 11's:rock: :rock:

Rice Eater said:

Yep..4.56....shifts came up a lot quicker than with the stock tires...regarding the fastest Roe...at least w/o nitrious...I am the fastest according to the timeslips section.....if someone was faster they havent posted to the timeslips...thanks for pointing that out..:burnout:

I know the tires, but can you tell me what wheels those are. I bought a set from a member on here and they look exactly like yours. I need to get the Chrome Center Cap and Center Ringfor them. Let me know
tks and nice 1/4 mile time for a sc

bmako said:
I know the tires, but can you tell me what wheels those are. I bought a set from a member on here and they look exactly like yours. I need to get the Chrome Center Cap and Center Ringfor them. Let me know
tks and nice 1/4 mile time for a sc

American Eagle alloy series 058 5.5 17X10....

BTW....when I removed the DRs today I discovered the stickon weights were shaving the paint off my calibers....shows just how tight a fit the 17" wheels are........to prevent this make sure the weights are put to the sides and not the middle of the wheel...

TNVIPER said:
BTW....when I removed the DRs today I discovered the stickon weights were shaving the paint off my calibers....shows just how tight a fit the 17" wheels are........to prevent this make sure the weights are put to the sides and not the middle of the wheel...

Mine did the same thing.....

ya first time i used mine my calipers knocked them completly off :confused:

i did get one thing good done today ,,i had to go to three diff sears stores to find a the same light weight aluminium craftmans jack ,,,Jack had at the panama city gtg ,,

Ironhead said:
i did get one thing good done today ,,i had to go to three diff sears stores to find a the same light weight aluminium craftmans jack ,,,Jack had at the panama city gtg ,,

I like my aluminum floor jack, very handy.:rock:

FATJACK said:
I like my aluminum floor jack, very handy.:rock:

you should for over 200 bucks lol,,but it makes things a ton easier

TNVIPER said:
With this.............duh..yeah the truck Jack...I am talking the rear wheels here..;)

007.jpg

Thanks to Stinker & Moparracing for tips...and IH8CHVYS for getting the DRs to me in time...While I have dozens of runs down the 1320 under my belt I have never ran with DRs...Wow!..what a rush coming off the line.:p ..and the lower diameter caught me by surprise due to shifting earlier....

The timeslip was so light I could barely read it...:argh: ..had to put on my reading glasses...so I do not have a copy to post so you will have to take my word..though I do have 2 SRTCONNECTION forum members as witnesses...

The track was packed tonight...I got there an hour before the races started and still sat in line for 45 minutes........I only had an hour and a half so I only got one run...I just talked to the guy who was behind me and got back in line..he sat for 2.5 hrs before he got his 2nd run...

Here are the stats...

R/T .217...........slow as heck for me but it didnt count anyway..
60' 1.729........I am very happy since this is my first with DRs..
1/8 7.860
MPH 87.93
1/4 12.184.....Dang, 11s were so close but I am happy..
MPH 115.89

Very happy with the results...wish I could have got more runs tonite..this was the season finale at Bristol.....lookin forward to Macon Nov 22...:D

Your mph on the big end indicates a mid 11 second pass. Whats are you launching at rpm wise?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back