Hey FatJack...I went to the Track Tonite...

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
With this.............duh..yeah the truck Jack...I am talking the rear wheels here..;)

007.jpg

Thanks to Stinker & Moparracing for tips...and IH8CHVYS for getting the DRs to me in time...While I have dozens of runs down the 1320 under my belt I have never ran with DRs...Wow!..what a rush coming off the line.:p ..and the lower diameter caught me by surprise due to shifting earlier....

The timeslip was so light I could barely read it...:argh: ..had to put on my reading glasses...so I do not have a copy to post so you will have to take my word..though I do have 2 SRTCONNECTION forum members as witnesses...

The track was packed tonight...I got there an hour before the races started and still sat in line for 45 minutes........I only had an hour and a half so I only got one run...I just talked to the guy who was behind me and got back in line..he sat for 2.5 hrs before he got his 2nd run...

Here are the stats...

R/T .217...........slow as heck for me but it didnt count anyway..
60' 1.729........I am very happy since this is my first with DRs..
1/8 7.860
MPH 87.93
1/4 12.184.....Dang, 11s were so close but I am happy..
MPH 115.89

Very happy with the results...wish I could have got more runs tonite..this was the season finale at Bristol.....lookin forward to Macon Nov 22...:D

Way to go Larry:rock: That's freakin awesome for the first pass on DR's:D

WOW, great 60' and that is a super ET for Bristol. Can almost guarantee you 11's at Macon, that track is supposed to be awesome. Oh yeah, I'm still gonna kick your butt!!!

Man those DR's made a ton of difference for you. Congrats on the time! Hopefully the next time down the 1/4 will be in the 11's:rock:

FATJACK said:
WOW, great 60' and that is a super ET for Bristol. Can almost guarantee you 11's at Macon, that track is supposed to be awesome. Oh yeah, I'm still gonna kick your butt!!!

My butt is numb from all the past kickins Jack...but I look forward to a little "friendly' azz kickin...:p ........whichever way it goes..;)

TNVIPER said:
The track was packed tonight...I got there an hour before the races started and still sat in line for 45 minutes........I only had an hour and a half so I only got one run...I just talked to the guy who was behind me and got back in line..he sat for 2.5 hrs before he got his 2nd run...

This is why I hate going to the track in Baytown.. Same problem with it getting way crowded, especially when the weather is as gorgeous as it's been around here with cooler evenings.

Venom Power said:
This is why I hate going to the track in Baytown.. Same problem with it getting way crowded, especially when the weather is as gorgeous as it's been around here with cooler evenings.

I could have not ordered better weather tonite..mid 60s..45% humidity...sky clear.......wish I could have ran more...I am sure i could have seen high 11s...

TNVIPER said:
I could have not ordered better weather tonite..mid 60s..45% humidity...sky clear.......wish I could have ran more...I am sure i could have seen high 11s..

No doubt..!

Larry the high et might have been because your hoffer was confussed as to which CAI to draw it's breath from :)

bigike said:
Larry the high et might have been because your hoffer was confussed as to which CAI to draw it's breath from :)

LOL....:laugh: ..hadnt thought about that....in that case maybe if i remove one I can get in the 10s..:dontknow: ...:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back