Hey from Dubai UAE!

Thanks bro. Mostly had cosmetic mods and suspension. Engine had a 3lb pulley added, CAI, 2 stage tune, catback and valvebody. Worked decent as a daily as she has over 135k on her!

I saw that one but I want RC and Black or Yellow to match my shoes and my Waverunner LMAO

image006-3.jpg

that's a slick e39!!!

never was a fan of kits on certain cars... bmw's are one of them... no matter the fit and finish... at least it's subtle, and some non-bimmerphiles wouldn't notice, i bet...

those wheels are RIGHT!!

i'd like to get into an e60, but i don't like the smg trans... and the mods are crazy expensive... price you pay to play, i suppose...

and mods to yours?

never was a fan of kits on certain cars... bmw's are one of them... no matter the fit and finish... at least it's subtle, and some non-bimmerphiles wouldn't notice, i bet...

those wheels are RIGHT!!

i'd like to get into an e60, but i don't like the smg trans... and the mods are crazy expensive... price you pay to play, i suppose...

and mods to yours?

Yea this car was actually sold by Hamann here:

Hamann Long Tubes, Midpipe and Catback
Hamann software tuning
Hamann Skirt Package
Hamann PG 19x8 and 19x10 wheels
Billstein PSS9 coil overs
Short shifter
Cold air intakes

Car is a beast!

So picked me up a clean 04 in Houston. Original owner truck, super clean with 36k miles... Drove it from Houston to Orlando @ 17.5mpg :) Goes in the container in the next week and I'll see it in early Feb back in Dubai!

DSC_0613-1.jpg

Glad you were able to find what you were looking for. Nice looking truck too.

Hey guys, been registered a long time but never been around as I was on the "other side".... Just sold my 2000 SVT Lightning which I had shipped over here in Dubai.

Looking to get an SRT-10 here as the prices are pretty cheap if I can find one that's not wrecked... :dontknow:

With that said I am on the hunt for a clean Black RC SRT-10 now and maybe I can find somethin on here and have it shipped over!

Cheers :rock:

Here's a pic of my old my Lightning w/ SRT10VENOMOUS' truck

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01902.jpg

10082011223.jpg

P.S. Until SRT10VENOMOUS recently picked his truck back up in Toronto and drove it to WA I think I had put more miles on it than him! HAHA

Been there before.. hows the sand treat your paint?

Thanks guys...

As for the sand... not bad just use a car cover or have covered parking, wash/wax frequently :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back