Hey from Dubai UAE!

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, been registered a long time but never been around as I was on the "other side".... Just sold my 2000 SVT Lightning which I had shipped over here in Dubai.

Looking to get an SRT-10 here as the prices are pretty cheap if I can find one that's not wrecked... :dontknow:

With that said I am on the hunt for a clean Black RC SRT-10 now and maybe I can find somethin on here and have it shipped over!

Cheers :rock:

Here's a pic of my old my Lightning w/ SRT10VENOMOUS' truck

DSC01903.jpg

DSC01902.jpg

10082011223.jpg

P.S. Until SRT10VENOMOUS recently picked his truck back up in Toronto and drove it to WA I think I had put more miles on it than him! HAHA

Hey bitch Ya finally decided to post lol. Finally dumped that bucket of rust eh lol. There lots of clean trucks on Here.

Thanks guys! Hoping to find something decent. I wish I could here in the UAE as prices are about 30% less and I wouldn't have to deal with shipping! I have seen 3 so far all had been wrecked tho :(

Watch the ones here. They are ruff. I'm in Abu dhabi

Yea I am well aware! I had seen 3 and all have been wrecked so far. I am heading back to the US in a week for 3 weeks so I am trying to line up some trucks to look at in TX/LA/FL (where I will be visiting) Hopefully I find something to ship back.

Here is an example of a "repaired truck" in Dubai lol.. Not to mention the hood didn't close properly and was full of bondo, the lower grill was missing, bumper didn't line up properly, steering wheel was off of something else (air bag probably deployed) and the passenger side head was replaced! Too bad.. 2004 with 49000 KILOMETERS and selling for $15k USD

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

Last edited:
welcome INFAMOU$, lots of good dudes here, and yeah, IRONBUTT has a black RC for sale still. if i remember right he was pushin round 600rwhp too:D

BTW, nice Furd Turd. I know ill catch shit, and ford does suck, but as cheap as lightnings are......I would buy one. yours looked freakin sweet man. I like em, although not nearly as much as a 10. what kind of engine mods you have on yours?

welcome INFAMOU$, lots of good dudes here, and yeah, IRONBUTT has a black RC for sale still. if i remember right he was pushin round 600rwhp too:D

BTW, nice Furd Turd. I know ill catch shit, and ford does suck, but as cheap as lightnings are......I would buy one. yours looked freakin sweet man. I like em, although not nearly as much as a 10. what kind of engine mods you have on yours?

Thanks bro. Mostly had cosmetic mods and suspension. Engine had a 3lb pulley added, CAI, 2 stage tune, catback and valvebody. Worked decent as a daily as she has over 135k on her!

here is one for ya .. its not a limited edition but its packin heat,,

fully built motor heads etc.. and supercharged..

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f14/2005-qc-sc-51152/

and local to me well a couple hrs out..

I saw that one but I want RC and Black or Yellow to match my shoes and my Waverunner LMAO

image006-3.jpg

Hey what ya think of this system?? ya want me to order ya a carbon copy??

Hey how do you like the FOCAL,, Im looking at building my system over the next couple months and planning on it looking something like this..

what you think?? the way to go or???

Thanks,

FOCAL KRX3

kit2-krx3-thumb-1.jpg

Then a set of
Focal 130 KR for the rear

thumb.php

And top it off with the

Focal 33KX sub " 13inch"

33-kx-thumb-1.jpg

All Powered by

A Mosconi AS 100.4 for the mids

as1004aBig.jpg

And a Mosconi AS 300.2 for the sub ,

as3002aBig.jpg

With the Alpine INA-w910

x500iNAW910-o_mapangle.jpeg

Nice bro, Focal always made good stuff! Find me a truck to put a system in and we'll be good to go lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back