hey stinker got it

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey stinker got my new secret wepon ,,dont tell fatjack:D

just got to get time to install ,,should just be a swap out right no special changes ? ,,

now dont let cat out the bag make em sqirm:D :D :D

lalalalal,,ill never tell :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Can I spill the beans???????

you dont have the beans to spill lalalalalala:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

just remember to remove both inner fenders and the steering rack, and after that when you go to the backside, you will be best off if you remove the tailgate and taillights:D

Stinker said:
just remember to remove both inner fenders and the steering rack, and after that when you go to the backside, you will be best off if you remove the tailgate and taillights:D

That's what I thought....secret sheep talk!!!!!!:D

ViperJeff said:
That's what I thought....secret sheep talk!!!!!!:D

its heavy baby its heavy :marchmellow: :marchmellow: and not cheap lol,,,im thinking i hear the sound of skreeching burning rubber lol,,and no dought drop my times lol

Last edited:
You've got the DT's again don't you

He's doing the HEMI conversion into a sleeper. New HEMI badges, chrome rear bumper, chrome front bumper, Rumble Bee hood. Oh and some 20" rims.:D :D
There I spilled em!

Ironhead said:
its heavy baby its heavy :marchmellow: :marchmellow: and not cheap lol,,,im thinking i hear the sound of skreeching burning rubber lol,,and no dought drop my times lol

Sounds more like a Stinker special rear end:dontknow:

I told you, secret sheep talk

EMT/SRT said:
He's doing the HEMI conversion into a sleeper. New HEMI badges, chrome rear bumper, chrome front bumper, Rumble Bee hood. Oh and some 20" rims.:D :D
There I spilled em!

yup thats it ,,this way i wont drop tailgate to loose weight lol:p NOT

Stinker said:

Sounds like a jet engine in the bed mod... the inner fenders and steering rack out for the intake ducting (who needs to steer a jet truck anyway?:D ), and the tailgate off for the exhaust. And who needs tail lights when you're going that fast?!? :D :burnout: :burnout:

Am I right?!?!?! What do I win if I'm right?:dontknow: :D

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back