hey stinker got it

Ironhead said:
its heavy baby its heavy :marchmellow: :marchmellow: and not cheap lol,,,im thinking i hear the sound of skreeching burning rubber lol,,and no dought drop my times lol

Is it a giant dildo for the front bumper? :dontknow: So you can rear-end Jack? :confused:

:D :D :D :D :marchmellow:

A seat mount for your fake peter??:dontknow: :dontknow: :rofl: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

ok fine i will stop the guessing ,,this is my winter work ahead ,,i bought a set of heads from kyle to port and polish and gasket match ,i bought an intake from haulinasp to do the same with ,,thinking on powder coating or polishing out side of it ,that is WHEN it ever gets shipped to me !!!,and a totally new rear end setup from stinker 4.88 gears and diff trak-loc ,,thinking real hard on mopar cam shaft !!and im looking at a 75 shot of nitros ,,plus i have a new clutch from wifie ,and will install viper hydralic upgrade as soon as i buy one !and i have a plan to do some interior decorating that i will not tell till its done ,,but i will give this tid bit it will be snake oriented
hoping to get all this done by christmas :p ho freaking ho

so what do ya think lol :rock:

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
ok fine i will stop the guessing ,,this is my winter work ahead ,,i bought a set of heads from kyle to port and polish and gasket match ,i bought an intake from haulinasp to do the same with ,,thinking on powder coating or polishing out side of it ,that is WHEN it ever gets shipped to me !!!,and a totally new rear end setup from stinker 4.88 gears and diff trak-loc ,,thinking real hard on mopar cam shaft !!and im looking at a 75 shot of nitros ,,plus i have a new clutch from wifie ,and will install viper hydralic upgrade as soon as i buy one !
hoping to get all this done by christmas :p ho freaking ho

so what do ya think lol :rock:

Those have already been gasket matched by the way;) Took me 30 hours:( I didn't want to fug anything up:D

Don't do the mopar camshaft;) If your going to finish the PP job on the heads get with someone like Joe at PPJ to come up with you a custom grind:rock: Get you some T&D rockers too:rock: :rock:

Tim (vipertruck2933) made 535rwhp with a build Joe did on his truck:D Joe had told me there was another 15 or so HP to be had on the next one he does:rock: :rock: So there you go 550rwhp!!!

i forgot you told me u matched gaskets on heads swweeeeet ,,i can smell the rubber now ,,:burnout:

is cam a waist of time you are third to tell me that its a waste,,i still want a street drivable setup ,:burnout:

Ironhead said:
i forgot you told me u matched gaskets on heads swweeeeet ,,i can smell the rubber now ,,:burnout:

is cam a waist of time you are third to tell me that its a waste,,i still want a street drivable setup ,:burnout:

If your not going to do a custom grind for your engine and application then.......YES IMO:dontknow:

550rwhp is very streetable;) I would be willing to guess that your gas mileage would improve also:dontknow: UNLESS you know:driver:

kyle's srt10 said:
If your not going to do a custom grind for your engine and application then.......YES IMO:dontknow:

550rwhp is very streetable;) I would be willing to guess that your gas mileage would improve also:dontknow: UNLESS you know:driver:

when you get the time please pm me joes number ,,thanks kyle

FATJACK said:
Crap, here I go, sucking hind tit again :( :( :( :( :(

i told ya big boy im gunning for ya lol :D :D :D

but i plan on punking a goober with a stroker hemi that bad mouthed my 10 the other day first,,,

FATJACK said:
Yeah, and I'm gonna stick that thing plumb full of nitrous nozzles!!!!:rock: :rock:

At least put some pistons in first:dontknow: ;) ;)

I know from experience:eek: :D

kyle's srt10 said:
At least put some pistons in first:dontknow: ;) ;)

I know from experience:eek: :D

Just happen to have a spare complete short block, I really hope to start on it this winter.

FATJACK said:
Just happen to have a spare complete short block, I really hope to start on it this winter.
hey we were talking about me damn it lol :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back