Hi, Im a virgin. Well almost...(Dre)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaderSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member in Newark NJ. I guess I'll tell you guys a few things about myself and what I drive. --My name is Omar but I go by "Dre" I got my truck in March of 2006 with 3000 miles. Black Ram SRT-10 Qc obviously. Quad's the only way to go. Heard about the site from Bob at Clayton dodge in Peapack Nj, great guy/service dept by the way! It is my daily driver and I now have about 12k miles on it. Can anyone tell me why my rear tyres are bald? :dontknow: It is an auto and the only mods I've really done is my Ipod, nice and hidden away in the glove compartment, fully controlled by the stock radio. Best $130 bucks I've spent to date!

I look forward to talking to you guys a lot more and am glad to be a part of the club.

Welcome to the zoo Dre. Don't feed the animals in here.

What were you driving before the SRT 10. This might explain why your tires are bald.

You'll love this forum. Good to have you aboard.

Cheers
Brad

vaderSrt10 said:
New member in Newark NJ. I guess I'll tell you guys a few things about myself and what I drive. --My name is Omar but I go by "Dre" I got my truck in March of 2006 with 3000 miles. Black Ram SRT-10 Qc obviously. Quad's the only way to go. Heard about the site from Bob at Clayton dodge in Peapack Nj, great guy/service dept by the way! It is my daily driver and I now have about 12k miles on it. Can anyone tell me why my rear tyres are bald? :dontknow: It is an auto and the only mods I've really done is my Ipod, nice and hidden away in the glove compartment, fully controlled by the stock radio. Best $130 bucks I've spent to date!

I look forward to talking to you guys a lot more and am glad to be a part of the club.
Welcome to a great, informative and entertaining ,at times, web site. The possibility exists that there is a connection between the 3000 mi already on the truck, the bald rear tires, and the previous owner. Just a thought.:)

THe tires are bald because you have yet to figure out that this isnt a HEMI!! When you hit the gas... IT GOES!! Welcome to the zoo... dont feed the wildlife, and you will be fine!

Welcome Dre...glad you have a good relationship with a service department! Hold on to it, it can be very helpful.

you guys are great

OCBob said:
Man, that thing has to stick out like a sore thumb in Newark!
Welcome

You arent lying, but i was suprised to see another one running around here. Also i raced my first srt8 jeep right here in Newark I dont want to talk about it. Yeah i think the tyres and a victim of my heavy right foot. I sorry.

vaderSrt10 said:
You arent lying, but i was suprised to see another one running around here. Also i raced my first srt8 jeep right here in Newark I dont want to talk about it. Yeah i think the tyres and a victim of my heavy right foot. I sorry.

SRT8 JEEP ATE YOU UP DIDNT HE:dontknow:
THOSE BABY'S PRETTY QUICK.DROVE ONE AT THE SRT EXP.
VERY NICE RIDE.MAY BUY ONE FOR THE WIFE.

Welcome Bud! Post up a picture or two when you can!:rock: :D

welcome, grew up in jersey myself...i have 3800 miles on my truck and the rear tires are bald, but I know you can figure out why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay and post often!

Welcome to the board! My tires are all bald too. I still can smell the burnt rubber. :D

DRamSrt10 said:
Welcome to the board! My tires are all bald too. I still can smell the burnt rubber. :D
So here is my question, You drive a performance truck with 500 hp. And you drive it on bald tires? Not trying To cut anybody, But safety says ?

J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back