Hi Res Camaro Concept Pics

I don't want one, but it looks good IMO. Always nice to see GM building something that's not FWD...;)

I like it. I cant wait for the challenger to hit the streets. Now thats a bad ride

But it's still a Chevy.;)

It's okay, but I think they are missing the mark once again. The Mustang and Challenger both have a visual identity back to the most popular years. The Camaro does not. I think they will suffer because of this.

Silverback said:
But it's still a Chevy.;)

It's okay, but I think they are missing the mark once again. The Mustang and Challenger both have a visual identity back to the most popular years. The Camaro does not. I think they will suffer because of this.

Yes yes yes! The Silver one is correct.

patrick

I'd buy it if they can put the Z06 427 in it and keep in under 50K. That would be one big bang for the buck.

Something about the grille opening is still "off". Needs to look more like a '69 IMHO. I've always been a GM musclecar fan, but this thing's got nothing on the new Challenger.

I doubt the concept is the final version. They still have issues with the roof line, and I agree the front is off a bit. Hopefully, they don't send the concept to group therapy and come back with a jelly bean...

Will

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back