hi-res pics of black truck....pro shoot

nwappleby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a while ago someone posted some truck pics ......this dude had side exits exhaust and all the other bells and whistles.....

I really like his photos cuz he had them professionally done

That has to be the baddest truck ....Don has had it redone more times then I've had oil changes. It now has a strong X-Metal built motor plus all the body and interior mod's. He is a good guy on top of that. At my house the kidz wish he was their dad.....perhaps he is, Don does travel alot :)

That truck is absolutly friigin crazy...Very nice job...Super cleano...:rock:
Hats off to DONEO...First time i see it...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Didnt Donny redo the side exhaust?..I thought he told me he put it back in the stock location..Or was it the air scoop thing on the fender..he might have removed it..It was a pretty cool mod..and definetly one bad ass truck..As Wazzup said, Donny is a hell of a nice guy to boot..

that is an awesome truck, i can just hope my truck looks half as good one day

That is one of the trucks that convinced me that it was the one for me... There is not a better looking ride out there than Doneo's!

slammed with work and sports and life in general....studying for some new certification at work....yada yada yada....you guys know what I'm talking about.....trucks tucked in for the winter although I did take her out this weekend because it was 55 degrees up here.....haven't done much lately but drive and enjoy....Thanks for all the compliments I apologize for not returning PM's sometimes fellas....everybody stay well....Have a Happy and Healthy 2008

See you at the Nats in August

doneo said:
slammed with work and sports and life in general....studying for some new certification at work....yada yada yada....you guys know what I'm talking about.....trucks tucked in for the winter although I did take her out this weekend because it was 55 degrees up here.....haven't done much lately but drive and enjoy....Thanks for all the compliments I apologize for not returning PM's sometimes fellas....everybody stay well....Have a Happy and Healthy 2008

Still pulling for you to make it to the SE GTG in April...
:D

doneo said:

here are some of the pics

Attachments

• DSC00054.jpg
    DSC00054.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00070.jpg
    DSC00070.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 65
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00071.jpg
    DSC00071.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00081.jpg
    DSC00081.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 61
doneo said:

Nice to see you post up from time to time. Keep well bro.

Good to hear from you, take care.

What's the dates for this years Nats?

Last edited:
Riff62 said:
Didnt Donny redo the side exhaust?..I thought he told me he put it back in the stock location.
I think it's B&B now, and back to the stock location.

Riff62 said:
Or was it the air scoop thing on the fender..he might have removed it.
The "Mad Max" fender is off the truck. Stock fender is back on it.

Riff62 said:
It was a pretty cool mod..and definetly one bad ass truck.
Agreed.
It could be in any magazine from JoeBob's Truck Weekly to The Robb Report.

Riff62 said:
As Wazzup said, Donny is a hell of a nice guy to boot..
Agreed again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back