*hicup* ooO*hic* oOOOooppS... looks like i fell on this side of the fence tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I only say that cause I finally got over here from the other forum site, it's pretty late or earlly depending on when the JD started flowing. Now on with the introduction:congrats:

You take one part longhaired hippi,
Two parts fat -n- lazy certified bum,
add in massive quantities of Jack Danials,
with a smidgin' of computer nerd,
Mix it all up in a 5'9" frame that couldn't fit in a Viper so they bought the Truck. We get one satisfied Ram Srt-10 owner.:dontknow:ME:dontknow:

Hello, I go by Stoln. I've owned my '05 Black Ram Srt-10 sence she was just a embrio. She only had 47 miles on 'er when I bought 'er. I live in a small town so everything is too close by hence I only have 3700 miles on her now....yeah she's just a baby now. I have a few small mods, mostlly cosmetic, listed on my SIG if yer interested. I rarelly post much cause I usually don't have much of interest to say but if I can help I'll chime in here an' there.

Welcome to the RBC, so you fell on this side. Good to have you and you choose the right color. Big Worm

Welcome to the site Stoln...These trucks really kick ass...Ive had mine just over a year now and evertime i drive it blows me away...Welcome bud...:rock:

Welcome to the REAL SRT-10 site!!!

After a first post like that, you may find yourself posting more than you thought!! Lots more to post about over here anyway!!!!!

Enjoy your stay!!!:rock:

Welcome to "INSTANT INSANITY" !!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome to the Family

Welcome to the site:rock: Congrats on the 10... and we got a few in here that will knock some Jack back with ya:cheers: one with his own interior JD dispenser.;) :rock: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back