Hit a Farkin' deer this morn! Ugghhhhh! PICS

505'sFastestViper. said:
are you selling it now???????????? hahhahahahahhahahahaha

You mean selling it with out the title in hand and not paid off but just give me the money and you can have the title in a year...

is that what you mean ??? LOL

Nope I don't think she'll ever be sold unless the right price came about , then I'd just go buy another one just like it and start over.

Sucks all the way around....

Sorry for all.........

Hope yer eating Bambi.......

D

SrtBrad said:
That really sucks but I feel sorry for the Deer. You can get your truck fixed easy but the Deer doesn't have any options.

PLEASE,,if that damn deer trashed my truck i would run it down and beat it to death with a stick ,,then got the back strap ,,,

im sure Prof has bitten more deer heads off than you have ran over lol

had a bud hit a deer once and it went throgh the windsheild and out the back window also ,,,but he ended up with deer guts and shit all over him and a worthless truck

man if you dont want to file it on insurance the call ART at henson motors you can get the new bumper for like 500$

1-800-530-5337

he is in texas so u gotta pay taxes but it will be there in like 2 days

sorry to see this happen but glad your ok

and maybe you could make it to the next DFW :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
man if you dont want to file it on insurance the call ART at henson motors you can get the new bumper for like 500$

1-800-530-5337

he is in texas so u gotta pay taxes but it will be there in like 2 days

sorry to see this happen but glad your ok

and maybe you could make it to the next DFW :rock:

Thanks man, but I can get one from the Dodge dealership for $300 or from Dragon for $360.

Ironhead said:
PLEASE,,if that damn deer trashed my truck i would run it down and beat it to death with a stick ,,then got the back strap ,,,

im sure Prof has bitten more deer heads off than you have ran over lol

You are such a tough guy...with a stick eh?

Don't know anything about deer, shot a couple in the hill country of Texas years ago, and there are a lot that eat our shrubs...the dog likes to chase them...

But I have heard that you are fortunate if it goes under the vehicle rather than through the windshield.

Prof said:
You are such a tough guy...with a stick eh?

bite me you bleeding heart tree hugging lib lol :D ,,,i would use a stick, a gun ,the heel of my boot ,or i would piss in his mouth till he drowned ,,,if you run out in front of my sled i would do the same to you ,,,,call obama maybe you can get him to give a stimulus package to teach deer how to cross the roads at red lights and crosswalks:argh:

Most refer to me as a moderate...but on this site, I guess I do qualify as a flaming left winger!

:D :D :D

We do have signs in Illinois that say: "Deer Crossing"

I guess Obama taught them to read when he was a Senator...

Sorry about the damage.....2 reasons I dont normally drive my truck after dark...bugs are out in force and deer running everywhere..

Unfortunately it was 7:30 this morn and plenty light out, the focker
Came out of the cornfields and bam! Luckily due to the good guys on
This forum I've got a few hits on another bumper! Thanks guys! I did
Notice the bumper hit the fender as well and put a lil dent in it and cracked the paint. I will rebuild her better than she was......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back