Hit a Farkin' deer this morn! Ugghhhhh! PICS

Sorry to here this bro, sounds like you got it handled though.

thats why there should be open season!!! people die every year because of these bastards shoot a deer and donate the meat to the hungry

Prof said:
Most refer to me as a moderate...but on this site, I guess I do qualify as a flaming left winger!

You mean there are liberals out there worse than you??:eek::D

I have hit 3 deer. One in a furd taurus, furd ranger and a toyota yarass. The toyota had the most damage and was going the slowest when I hit it(4k damage)

bigredv10 said:
thats why there should be open season!!! people die every year because of these bastards shoot a deer and donate the meat to the hungry

you go big boy:p

Ironhead said:
PLEASE,,if that damn deer trashed my truck i would run it down and beat it to death with a stick ,,then got the back strap ,,,

im sure Prof has bitten more deer heads off than you have ran over lol

had a bud hit a deer once and it went throgh the windsheild and out the back window also ,,,but he ended up with deer guts and shit all over him and a worthless truck

Here's a video that I think you will like:

Race+Car+Hits+Deer.flv

Sorry to hear of the mess....looks like it can be fixed without incident.

We try and thin em out in WV in October...there everywhere.

Got even for ya...
CDY12022.jpg

bigredv10 said:

I totally agree. Especially round here! It seems this year they are even more plentiful than previous years,and I think there was a new of full moon the past couple nights so that helped get them motivated. I found the little bitch though and I'll post some pics.

NBT said:

Got even for ya...
CDY12022.jpg

That pic really makes me feel warm inside! If only I was the one that got to have that shot yesterday it woulda been awesome. Mmmmmmmmm Chicken Fried Venison.

OUCH bud sorry to see that. It was good to see you at Prairie Hill the other night sorry I could not chat much I had my son with me. When you get some more mods on the truck we can have a rematch on some roll and dig runs the jeep usually surprises people. If you need a good body shop get with Daniel at C&C Collision he is right off Hwy 6 in Speegleville they have worked on these trucks before and several SRT Jeeps.

NBT said:

Got even for ya...
CDY12022.jpg

You must be one of them crazy mofos that goes duck hunting with his bow-LOL

CentralTexHemi said:
OUCH bud sorry to see that. It was good to see you at Prairie Hill the other night sorry I could not chat much I had my son with me. When you get some more mods on the truck we can have a rematch on some roll and dig runs the jeep usually surprises people. If you need a good body shop get with Daniel at C&C Collision he is right off Hwy 6 in Speegleville they have worked on these trucks before and several SRT Jeeps.

Thanks for the info man! So I guess you saw my other unfortunate luck, me snapping my differential on the line? Finally got her all back together and almost drove her yesterday when the deer crossed paths. It woulda F'd my WS6 all up.

VENOMOUS1 said:
Thanks for the info man! So I guess you saw my other unfortunate luck, me snapping my differential on the line? Finally got her all back together and almost drove her yesterday when the deer crossed paths. It woulda F'd my WS6 all up.

So wait snap your axle on the 10 or WS6?

glad you ok though....some times i get so mad at my truck i wish a deer would jump out in front of it...then again i'd be sad if that really happend!..good news though..at least your a body man lol:rock: :rock: get her fixed.... i know you didn't like the rock chips on the front bumper anyway:D

Tooloe said:
So wait snap your axle on the 10 or WS6?

glad you ok though....some times i get so mad at my truck i wish a deer would jump out in front of it...then again i'd be sad if that really happend!..good news though..at least your a body man lol:rock: :rock: get her fixed.... i know you didn't like the rock chips on the front bumper anyway:D

Broke the posi on the WS6 and hit the deer with the 10! Not my week for sure. I did get a posi unit for $40 though so that's good. The bumper is going to be a few hun! Didn't have rock chips though,was pretty clean for an 05'

The last deer I hit totalled out a mustang LOL

Pics of the Focker as promised. Looks like a couple year old doe. If I'd known she travel but 30ft. off the road before she croaked I damn woulda had some venison.
deerhit6.jpg

deerhit5.jpg

deerhit4.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back