Hola from NM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to our looney bin. I'm Red SRT-8 on the OC. For those who don't know, Ron is a moderator on the srtoc.com site and does a great job.

Big Asp said:
Welcome to our looney bin. I'm Red SRT-8 on the OC. For those who don't know, Ron is a moderator on the srtoc.com site and does a great job.
What up man??? Thanks, but it's all about the great members on the forum that make it easy to moderate. :)

This is a great forum. Glad I stumbled upon it. :)

1bad4dr said:
What up man??? Thanks, but it's all about the great members on the forum that make it easy to moderate. :)

This is a great forum. Glad I stumbled upon it. :)

Bro you haven't seen 1/8 of the fun here!!!:rock:

Welcome to the site Moderator Scum from another site :D I am the site Moderator here and with all those friendly soupy posts you made...I am now offended and I will ban you myself:dontknow: :call: Have fun welcome to the family...Do you speak Punjabi by chance:dontknow: :p

TheSickness said:
Welcome to the site Moderator Scum from another site :D I am the site Moderator here and with all those friendly soupy posts you made...I am now offended and I will ban you myself:dontknow: :call: Have fun welcome to the family...Do you speak Punjabi by chance:dontknow: :p

Hey I speak Punjabi!!!!

TheSickness said:
Good I need to learn quick....I might get hired at 7-11 :D :D
you might get hired at a jack off in the box :p - burger king didn't last long ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back