Hola from NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad4dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

New to this site, but not new to the forums scene. :)

My wife is the proud owner of a Silver SRT10 RC and she has had it since April of 05. I have two Chargers, an R/T (daily driver) and the SRT8 which is my muscle. :) See sig.

We plan on S/Cing the SRT10 sometime next year once I slow down on the mods for the SRT8. hehe

Ron

1bad4dr said:
Hello all,

New to this site, but not new to the forums scene. :)

My wife is the proud owner of a Silver SRT10 RC and she has had it since April of 05. I have two Chargers, an R/T (daily driver) and the SRT8 which is my muscle. :) See sig.

We plan on S/Cing the SRT10 sometime next year once I slow down on the mods for the SRT8. hehe

Ron

Welcome Ron,

Nice garage there. Glad to have you with the community here. Have fun with it...we do.

Welcome to the best Truckin Site on the planet.

You have come to the right place if you want to Supercharge your truck. We have some great and knowledgeable vendor (along with members) that can help you out.

Have fun and see you around the site.

Stinker said:
Hola que tal! Sweet rides bro! Kick ass wife ya got there!:D

Yeah Welcome! Sounds like you've got a cool Wife too!:rock:

Thanks fr the warm welcome guys. I will post (new thread) a vid from my return trip home from S/Cing the SRT8. I am pretty sure most of you guys have seen it before, but fr those who have not, enjoy.

Ron

SANCHOBA said:
WELCOME! does your wife know how lucky she is?:burnout:
:) Oh yea. And it's not her that is lucky, it is me. lol:rock:

I ain't even going to welcome your ass Ron, you were suppose to give a friggin ride in that thing a year ago.... whats up with that????

greatone61 said:
I ain't even going to welcome your ass Ron, you were suppose to give a friggin ride in that thing a year ago.... whats up with that????
:dontknow: :D :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back