Honeycomb grill inserts finally in

Sinbad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it took awhile but its finally done, the hardest part was trying to find an efficient way to pull out the push pins with out damaging them. After giving up on that the next challenge was finding replacements. The stealership wanted $8 a piece for them, not happening. As you can see in the pic NAPA came through in the end and I was finally able to get them on. So excited I put them on in the parking lot. I know its not much to get excited about but it really makes the front end look better so that's always exciting in my book lol:rock:

Attachments

• 564490_10202298663651700_532406406_n.jpg
    564490_10202298663651700_532406406_n.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 894
Looks nice, you just need to use a small punch to pop the plastic center pin out of the plastic rivets then all can be reused. Did this on my truck and jimtete's without a hitch.

This is how the truck should have come from the factory. Not sure why they decided to do flat black honeycomb on the hood an bumper, then horizontal chrome bars across the grill!! But anyway, looks good man. Definitely a subtle but nice upgrade.

Looks great!! That's one of the first mods I did... Big difference

Well it took awhile but its finally done, the hardest part was trying to find an efficient way to pull out the push pins with out damaging them. After giving up on that the next challenge was finding replacements. The stealership wanted $8 a piece for them, not happening. As you can see in the pic NAPA came through in the end and I was finally able to get them on. So excited I put them on in the parking lot. I know its not much to get excited about but it really makes the front end look better so that's always exciting in my book lol:rock:

Looks great...what part # did you get from NAPA? I've already ruined a few trying to replace mine.

Hey sinbad. Since your here at bragg, do you want to try and get together sometime to look at trucks? Would be cool to check out a quad cab srt 10

Hey sinbad. Since your here at bragg, do you want to try and get together sometime to look at trucks? Would be cool to check out a quad cab srt 10

Can do bud. Just let me know. I work in 4BCT. I posted up my number in one of the other post. Just hit me up or if you see me driving around just flag me down

Looks great...what part # did you get from NAPA? I've already ruined a few trying to replace mine.

Just got back from some much needed time off work so sorry for the wait but the part number is 665-1444. I just put 3K on the truck without any issues with them coming loose or falling out so as of right now I would recommend these as a replacement.

Just got back from some much needed time off work so sorry for the wait but the part number is 665-1444. I just put 3K on the truck without any issues with them coming loose or falling out so as of right now I would recommend these as a replacement.

Thanks...how many bags did you buy?

Where is the best place to buy the honeycomb grill from? I would like to do it to mine

Where is the best place to buy the honeycomb grill from? I would like to do it to mine

I sell them new from Dodge bro. They're around $125 shipped and you can always sell your chrome ones and make half of that or more back ;-)

Venemous you are quickly becoming my go to guy. Sounds like u got everything i need. I think im going to black out my exterior for now and add the snake skin green stripes after christmas. Ive ordered the green double din kit and green mats for interior and im about to paint the silver pieces green and start adding green under the hood

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back