HOOD DESTROYED BY SHIPPER-REFUSED DELIVERY

I am on it fellas, Jeremey is killer at the glass, but since we are both new at the massive shipping on these, we are learning, but it "has" been taken care of

Stinker said:
I am on it fellas, Jeremey is killer at the glass, but since we are both new at the massive shipping on these, we are learning, but it "has" been taken care of

As everyone should know it would be !!!!:rock: :rock:

we also use that form fitting packaging sometimes too ,,,you squeeze the envolope and stick it in and around item being shipped and it will form fit to it ,,,on larger stuff we center it up in a package and it blows up all around the parts that we dont want squished,,,

just throwing it out there;)

nice 2 know. had compannies ship 2nd or 3rd quilatiy stuff 2 us.this was top name shops u would know!send 2 HI they wont pay 200+or more 2 send it back.yes we have that crap!shipping back will cost more then original part cost x2.

Its not just the hoods. As mentioned before we get beat up TVs every now and again. Look what showed up today. Thanks UPS :dontknow:
This was a TV that was sent out for repair. The company refused it.. wonder why, I can't see anything wrong :dontknow:
d22f8b30.jpg

walbert said:
Its not just the hoods. As mentioned before we get beat up TVs every now and again. Look what showed up today. Thanks UPS :dontknow:
This was a TV that was sent out for repair. The company refused it.. wonder why, I can't see anything wrong :dontknow:
d22f8b30.jpg
and I thought i had problems:argh:

walbert said:
d22f8b30.jpg
Good luck UPS is by far he worst shipper I have ever seen...I refuse to use them....the insurance is useless...they will fight you nail and teeth to get your money back...if they do decide to give you money back it will be months down the road...they screwed me out of $3000 before and I had insurance.....said it was not packed in a double wall box...who does that???

kickinassrt-10 said:
Good luck UPS is by far he worst shipper I have ever seen...I refuse to use them....the insurance is useless...they will fight you nail and teeth to get your money back...if they do decide to give you money back it will be months down the road...they screwed me out of $3000 before and I had insurance.....said it was not packed in a double wall box...who does that???
Went through 3 sets of Vent Visors for my Jeep and the same one was broken in each set. UPS refused to deliver anymore and refused insurance payment to the shipper. Still have a broken one on the Jeep. USPS is my shipper.

walbert said:
d22f8b30.jpg
Holy crap :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back