Hood Teaser Pic(s)

Niz said:
Some black chrome hood emblems would look awsome...

Roz already has a one of a kind hood emblem. At least I don't THINK I've seen anyone else with one like his. I see so many SRT-10's on here it's often hard to keep track of who's who having what's what (regarding mods). And with so many new members and owners (but the SAME 10's oddly enough), it's especially hard to remember it all.

Venom Power said:
Is tha..... Is that a blacked out or smoked SRT-10 emblem I see?:eek: DAMN JIMI.. Your attention to detail is tremendous... WOW..

:argh:NOW ANSWER YOUR FIGGEN PHONE WHEN I :call2:CALL:call: OR TEXT...!:mad: :rolleyes:SHEESH..

Your eyes be not deceiving you. I had my emblems "powdercoated" with an air-dry coating since the emblems couldn't take the heat in the oven. I'm extremely pleased with how they turned out.

And when have you called???!! I would love to have phone s*x with ya! (was that outloud?) :D :D :laugh:

DSCN2123.jpg

. . . And thanks for all the compliments guys. Tony, Eddie, Jeremy, and Mark all worked behind the scenes to make this happen (for me). I'm still as happy as a kid at Christmas. This is the best gift ever! It's a dream-come-true! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hood looks SICK! The door emblems turned out amazing! I love the red pinstripe on the new hood. You still have it on the rear bumper around the exhaust?

Roz-SRT said:
I'm still as happy as a kid at Christmas. This is the best gift ever! It's a dream-come-true! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Uhh, yeah, um... That be about pegged on the ghey-o-meter. I could picture you freckled faced and dimpled cheeked saying that like if you were Dorothy holding a woven basket and your little furry Toto.

And I called you earlier this week in case you didn't see. You didn't answer even though I was sportin' my high heel shoes. So FatJack got my call instead.. :rolleyes:With his sexy knees.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back