Hood Teaser Pic(s)

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got around to cleaning the bich up. I snapped a couple pics of the hood. Be on the lookout for a full-on "glamour" shoot within the next few days! IT finally stopped raining long enough to clean it up!

DSCN2125.jpg

DSCN2127.jpg

Roz-SRT said:
I finally got around to cleaning the bich up. I snapped a couple pics of the hood. Be on the lookout for a full-on "glamour" shoot within the next few days! IT finally stopped raining long enough to clean it up!
Good to see the trademarked Roz pin striping on there! :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

YOU SUCK....

only because I don't have mine yet :D
Looking good, I can't wait. And thanks for coming up with such a good looking hood. :rock:

dam:rock: i must say the cowl does look even bigger when the whole hood is black :congrats: sick truck BTW

That looks awesome. Can you post some good pics of the underside of the hood?

The cowl definitely looks bigger on your truck then ccfeyh... I guess anything painted black looks better :D

Looking Good Jimmy...you got any plans for the lighting up front?:dontknow: ;) :D C'mon...spill it...:burnout:

DSCN2127.jpg

Is tha..... Is that a blacked out or smoked SRT-10 emblem I see?:eek: DAMN JIMI.. Your attention to detail is tremendous... WOW..

:argh:NOW ANSWER YOUR FIGGEN PHONE WHEN I :call2:CALL:call: OR TEXT...!:mad: :rolleyes:SHEESH..

Last edited:
Some black chrome hood emblems would look awsome...

Venom Power said:
DSCN2127.jpg

Is tha..... Is that a blacked out or smoked SRT-10 emblem I see?:eek: DAMN JIMI.. Your attention to detail is tremendous... WOW..

:argh:NOW ANSWER YOUR FIGGEN PHONE WHEN I :call2:CALL:call: OR TEXT...!:mad: :rolleyes:SHEESH..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back