Hooters Pics ... From the PNW paleeze

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we see kinda what the southern part of Cali looks like (VTCOA Pics..)

I think we need a repost on our new site of the Hooter's pics from the Pacific Northwest - you know that one with the freaking ape and ghey guy named Mikey in it :dancing:

Thanks - :D

Wifey said:
Since we see kinda what the southern part of Cali looks like (VTCOA Pics..)

I think we need a repost on our new site of the Hooter's pics from the Pacific Northwest - you know that one with the freaking ape and ghey guy named Mikey in it :dancing:

Thanks - :D

I lost them on my old computer. Someone that is not banned on the NFFF site needs to go get them.

Do a search on "Hooters" and you can find them.

Silverback said:
I lost them on my old computer. Someone that is not banned on the NFFF site needs to go get them.

Do a search on "Hooters" and you can find them.
E-mail sent to you.:rock:

Hooters!!

I remember I had one of the PNW in my computer ................ ;) :D :rock:

So from left to right we have, Drum roll please.

Pete (Dallas), Eric (theramfromhell), Ernie (ernie57), Mikey (The{everloving}Sickness), and yours truly on the ground looking for bananas.

hmmmm...

That's a lively lookin bunch. Speaking of 'bunch' did silverback ever find his banana horde? I'm about to toss my banana avatar at him.

You my man always give a girl what she wants!!! - Thanks for being so expedient for an old drunk ape .............. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Wifey said:
You my man always give a girl what she wants!!! - Thanks for being so expedient for an old drunk ape .............. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Actually you need to thank your brother Shawn.:cool: He was kind enough to go over to the NFFF and get them for me.:) :)

Silverback said:
Actually you need to thank your brother Shawn.:cool: He was kind enough to go over to the NFFF and get them for me.:) :)

He is my sweetest brother of all :) :rock:

Thanks Bro!! :burnout:

Those pictures are really cool.:top: Sickness was looking real smooth:cool: with that little Hooter Hottie:dancing: . But I still think Ernie should have cleaned the dust off those front wheels before showing up and posing for pics with chicks:girlshit: .

Venom Power said:
Those pictures are really cool.:top: Sickness was looking real smooth:cool: with that little Hooter Hottie:dancing: . But I still think Ernie should have cleaned the dust off those front wheels before showing up and posing for pics with chicks:girlshit: .
Gee thanks VP now I can die a happy Homo :rock:

That's fantastic Mikey, but you can go answer my 'Dear Sickness' question now BEFORE the world is free one less happy Homo.:D

Venom Power said:

Chicks dig dust, as long as you have a nice truck and a big tip (no referenced to Mikey's 10 pounder here) !! :rock: :D

Wifey said:
Chicks dig dust, as long as you have a nice truck and a big tip (no referenced to Mikey's 10 pounder here) !! :rock: :D

I usually have to tip them first just so they will wait on me.:dontknow: :eek: :(

You mean they don't think old guys Rock??:burnout: - What's wrong with them anyways:confused: .. I bet they aren't driving cool trucks either :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back