HOOTERS (.)(.)

*heavy breathing* DID SOMEONE SAY HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!?! I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD

F**k I wish I was in O-Town!!! :mad:

I want me some Hooters (with you pukes)!!!! :rock:

I guess I'll stay at home and play with Corteney's instead. . . :eek: :D :rock:

Damn,I'm going to be out of town this weekend !!!:(

Borden3srt said:
you're out of town every day!!!!!!!!:D

No, that would be "off the reservation".... :D ;)

So, 7:30 then, fellas? :confused: :D :rock: From the talk with Mutt, looks like the Ale House instead? :confused: :dontknow:

I'll be on my way in the next few minutes! .......... Now, where am I going? :dontknow: :D :confused:

Always a pleasure gents (and Alexis). :D :rock:

Just got home a few minutes ago, and I am getting pictures ready now. :)

:elefant: :rock: FLORIDA SRT-10 GUYS RAWK! :rock: :elefant:

:p

PICTURES!!! :rock:

101_0217.jpg

Scott's reaction to someone having actually brought a camera to the GTG. :rolleyes: ......... This is right before he told me he was going to "Scratch my eyes out"..... :confused: :dontknow: :D ;)

101_0220.jpg

Alexis is FINALLY back, to keep Scooter in line. :rock:

101_0221.jpg

Mutt..... Approving of my girl (the wonderful Sarah :love: ) :D

101_0223.jpg

The only picture of me in my glasses you will EVER see.... (I forgot they were on. :eek: :confused: )

101_0224.jpg

Dennis, apparently stressed out that he now cannot figure out how to work the HORN on his Viper. I'm sure there will be a thread asking for a "how-to" later. :banghead: :rofl:

101_0225.jpg

Mutt, protective of his little "buddy"..... Asking me politely to stop laughing at Dennis, because he doesn't know how to work anything on his new car. :D :p :elefant:

The END> Hope everyone got home safe, and sound. You just can't beat the folks here in FL. :rock: But, next time........... Make sure Joe actually SHOWS UP, before we decide not to go to HOOTERS. :mad: :eek: :p

Thanks for inviting me, guys. :) :burnout:

Look, I really do exist :D

It was great to finally meet some of the people Jake is always talking about, hopefully we can do it again soon :beer:

Sarah said:
Look, I really do exist :D

It was great to finally meet some of the people Jake is always talking about, hopefully we can do it again soon :beer:
I am happy to see you keeping these boys in line girly girl!!!:rock: :rock:

I like your avatar too :D :D :D

Hi Sarah!:D

Hey Jakerz! You look like a really young Santa Clause with them glasses on!ROFLMAO!!!!:D:D:D:D

sarah really does exist, she is not just a photo shopped fiance like i was beginning to think...it was great to see everyone. glad we got to see alexis before she leaves again...we also met up with the guy from 'speed & truck world'...i am talking to them about becoming a vendor, so if you read this jack, please give me a call...:D :rock:

And here I thought she was just a blow up doll with numerous patches holding her together.;) :D

Welcome to the family Sarah.:)

Great pics!!! You're absolutely correct Jake, the FL gang rocks!!! :rock:

Looks like you guys had a blast (as usual) I wish I were closer!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back