Houston Dyno Day Aug 21st Torrie

faslane505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Houston Dyno Day with Torrie (Late August)

Hey guys.

Talked to Torrie (from unleashed tuning) for a bit earlier. Planning on doing a dyno day here in Houston in Late August
But we need to get a few other people on board. anyone else need a tune?

Last edited:
get some more info.

might run down & hang for a bit

Yall are doing this again. Let me know when and im most likely down again.

Likely won't need a tune but Dyno and GTG and maybe track time sounds like a tentative plan.

Hmm.. I'm back home on the 15th of August... Hmmm, and in Houston (of course)... I need to get my tune completed by Torrie.. Hmm.. A GTG... Hmmm.. Carl said he'd hang out... Well, sounds like everything with fall into place for me this time. Count me in!:top:

Torrie is still waiting for confirmation from the dyno...but August 20th is looking like a tentative date.
hope to see you all there

Hoefully you mean the 20th (Saturday) and not 21st ( Sunday) as I think that will have less showing for sure?

If he's using England Green again, I can put in a word as well? Guys, let;s make this one hell of a turnout with new folks and lots of em'!
Maybe we can talk the Coonasses in La to move thier day up a week and they join us? That would rock this GTG!;)

Last edited:
:dontknow:

I'm still an LS owner and know EXACTLY what they are capable of. I not dumb:dontknow:;)

Especially since I got myself a small procharger :D

procharger.JPG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back