Houston......Oct. 7th.....Hooters

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was originally scheduled the Tuesday before Hurricane Ike visited us. After 18 days without power...it's time......:marchmellow:

Looking for some VTCOA and Cherokee SRT8 members that want to come mix it up with the HPD crew.

From HPD forum.......

Let's get this planned with plenty of advance notice, so the Northsiders will be able to make plans to make the trek South. Possibly a HPD caravan to my side of town.....:burnout:

Hooters on Beltway 8 @ Fairmont Parkway. Brand new restaurant right next to the new San Jacinto Harley-Davidson. Plenty of good parking so the cars and trucks are away from idiots and a chance for photo ops.....:rock:

The restaurant info: 3656 E Sam Houston Pkwy S, Pasadena - (281) 991-4668

Last edited:
:rock: ^^ The more the merrier ^^:rock: Regardless of what you drive.

I'll show up.. I'm sure I can speak for OSO; he'll be there too.. I can also check with silverqc..

i am down i need a break from ike clean up ...my place got trashed vp let me know i will ride out

figures ,,me and a friend are installing the new diff in my truck tuesday afternoon ,,,i dont think i will be done in time but if i am i will try to make it,,what time is it going to be i wont make it there if i finish till about 7 or 8 pm

Venom Power said:
I'll show up.. I'm sure I can speak for OSO; he'll be there too.. I can also check with silverqc..

Kewl.

silverqc said:
I am down i need a break from ike clean up ...my place got trashed vp let me know i will ride out

Looking forward to it Trey.

Ironhead said:
What time is it going to be i wont make it there if i finish till about 7 or 8 pm

7:30 til.......????

silverqc said:
i am down i need a break from ike clean up ...my place got trashed vp let me know i will ride out

:D Awwwwe yeeeeah.. Alright so then I don't have to track you down Trey. We can roll out fo sho.. I'll call you and I will come by your place to meet up before heading out. OSO James said today that he's down to go. Ironhead.. GET 'ER DONE BUDDY!!! Hopefully you'll be red-day around the time we meet.

Hey, what ever happened to BigRed460? :dontknow: Where's he been hiding?

Just confirmed with a few HPD'ers. Looks like it will be a great turnout. Weather looks like it will be PERECT.

I'm trying to get Tim to bring his '08 Viper ACR. If not, his 1000-hp TT SRT-10 Viper will do as well........:marchmellow:

I'm not going for the HPD'ers so for a lack of better words (since this isn't the offensive section) all I can say is I really don't care.. They're a bit too stuck up for me. I'm still shocked they agreed to break away from the northside for this.

Venom Power said:
I'm not going for the HPD'ers so for a lack of better words (since this isn't the offensive section) all I can say is I really don't care.. They're a bit too stuck up for me. I'm still shocked they agreed to break away from the northside for this.

Ant, I for one look forward to having you there, along with others from VTCOA. As with EVERY forum you are going to have bad apples that try to ruin the fun for everyone. Just let the idiots be and lets enjoy ourselves and what we love......friends and clean a$$ rides.......;)

A lot of the HPD'ers know that I have no problem driving 60 miles to the Tuesday night dinners if I'm off work. Exactly why they had no problem when I suggested one on my side of town.:burnout:

Probably be a couple of the SRT Jeep guys coming too.

Btw, just got off the phone with Roy, the manager of San Jacinto Harley Davidson (next door to Hooters). He said that he has no problem with everyone parking their cars/trucks/bikes in their dealership parking lot.:)

I figured it would be good if we could keep all of our vehicles together...might even present itself for some good photos.

Someone better bring some cameras...... I've got a feeling we might have a good turnout......:slug:

i know this is a dumb question but who the hell is this HPD bunch

Venom Power said:
Well, in that case I'll have #1900 cleaned up and I'll bring a camera..:D

Kewl. Tim just PM'ed me. He's bringing the ACR.:rock:

Venom Power said:
Man it rained balls this morning.. Is this still on for today?

We have a few hours for it to dry up, I SAY WE GO .:rock: If its still wet i will be in the charger.:)

Venom Power said:
Man it rained balls this morning.. Is this still on for today?

The roads are dry (and clean now):rock: ....the sun is out. BRING YO A$$........:argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back