Houston peeps.....Sep. 16th

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuesday night dinner.....September 16th....... "CRUISE" ;) with photo shoot afterwards......:D

Posted on my "other" board. Just wanted to let anyone on here know, the more the merrier......:marchmellow: Anyone interested......please feel free to PM me. .....Blaine/Anthony/Zac/Josh, etc.......

Some of the Northsiders possibly even meet in a central location and make the trek South.....:slug:

Randy/Craig/D, like we mentioned last Tuesday at Valley Ranch ....(Damn that cobbler was good:drool:...oops, back on topic:cheers:....)let's get this planned with plenty of advance notice, so the Northsiders will be able to make plans to make the trek South. Possibly a HPD caravan to my side of town.....:cowboy:

How 'bout we gauge interest on the date and options of eateries.....then we'll add a poll.

I'll start it off by suggesting Hooters on Beltway 8 @ Fairmont Parkway. Brand new restaurant right next to the new San Jacinto Harley-Davidson. Plenty of good parking so the cars are away from idiots and a chance for photo ops.....:thumb:

The restaurant info: 3656 E Sam Houston Pkwy S, Pasadena - (281) 991-4668

EDIT: Jeremy, you better make some arrangements to make this one.....I need to make good on my UFC loss.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back