Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

Work it out amongst yourselves. I dont have a horse in this race. Im too far away but would like to see the vids of it if it goes down.

VIPER said:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

here we go again !!!!!

GO TOOLOE

LOL, I know right? :elefant: Can't wait until I can get my 10 so I can join in on the festivities. :burnout:

I think Tooloe can take him. Make sure that bottle's full so you can get a few bus lengths to win by. ;) :aetsch: :elefant: :D

Ok let me say this first i'm the dumb ass who tried to race a bugatti when DR "the car club i'm in snuck onto the shut down highway" with that being said yes i will race anything. i'm not a huge fan of the track but i'll hang out and make a few pass's! i like long walks on the beach, Budlight and to beat up on lightnings and racing geotrackers.... Hello i'm your huckleberry

I mean lets go to the race track and beat up on our trucks then go to the titty bar and get hammered whats so wrong with that?

BUT Rules of the game are run what you brung street tires only. ...mainly cause i don't have slicks but i think that'll slow a few of you track junkys down:D

TNVIPER said:
Lightnings are like the BP oil spill...just a waste of good crude................hehe..:p

I'm impressed with your ability to use current events to take a stab at Lightnings...:congrats:

TNVIPER said:
I am impressed with your ability to know about current events...:rock:

Have you heard the latest??? The dodge trucks are gonna get an ass whooping! BUT hey y'all are used to it...:D

TNVIPER said:
I am impressed with your ability to know about current events...:rock:

Have you heard the latest?? The dodge trucks are gonna get beat on at the track by Lightnings!! BUT hey y'all are used to that..:D

BLKSVT said:
Have you heard the latest?? The dodge trucks are gonna get beat on at the track by Lightnings!! BUT hey y'all are used to that..:D

Yeah...I have to admit that the Hemi QCs are no match for an 04 L....:aetsch:

TNVIPER said:
Yeah...I have to admit that the Hemi QCs are no match for an 04 L....:aetsch:

MOD for MOD the L's will own the Dodges...no matter if it is a single cab or a QC, Viper...Hemi..or whatever.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back