Houston SVTL vs SRT10 shoot out

Man Tooloe go out and get em! I can't wait till i frickin get back and see what my girl has....AHHHH will the months pass by already! I'll be hunting for L's....of all colors!

If its on a Saturday night ill come down hopefully ill have my slicks by the time this goes down

BLKSVT said:
Couldn't put a stock L in its place...:rock:
Kid your a joke, i beat a lightning the other day that was tuned, exhaust, tb, 10# pulley, and who knows what else, and all i have is exhaust :marchmellow:

Race me to 160 and lets see who wins, its not like im asking much, you dont even have to use your arms to switch gears. Besides, i dont see any lightnings in the genesis book of records for being the fastest production truck ever made, hell my truck even still owns the East Coast Standing Mile record, so put that in your pipe and smoke it...beotch :D

& by the way i think your truck iz ugly :p

I hope some L's show up to pc this weekend, my boys jacked up 4x4 QC cummins is gonna bust any ford that decides to show its face, spoolin 10's on streets...gotta love it ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
I hope some L's show up to pc this weekend, my boys jacked up 4x4 QC cummins is gonna bust any ford that decides to show its face, spoolin 10's on streets...gotta love it ;)

You are still spewing the same gay shit you were 3 weeks ago?

You didnt race a L with a 10# lower, trust me. I also showed you that your diesels dont have shit either. Also if I were to show up at one of these east coast land speed event that you speak of you would no longer hold the record.

Now leave it alone and let these guys try to set up a racing event.

Oh Man! This is some funny stuff!:D

Reminds me of the good 'ol days when the "Busa" vs ZX12 saga was brewing hot. The "Eye-Abusa" guys could not understand the reality of my 12 just walking away :dontknow: . It became really fun when I went with a simple 70cc upgrade (1270 vs. 1300) and I walked a guy who boosted his "Eye-Abusa". Man he was not happy! Hmmmm... the secret must be in the "Ram-Air"?!?;)

I relish the moment I encounter my first "L" :)

LoveThisTruck said:
That's because more and more L owners(fags) are joining;)

hahahahhaa....

it just seems to be the same shit day in and day out - L boyz this SRT boys that

damm... RACE already

here is the Question i got - you FASTEST Lightning

is it a stock block ? stock frame ? stock rear ? ext... or is a race car on the truck body ?

and what does it take to see 10 sec pass in the "1/4 mile" how much $$ and what mods you need ??

and can a stock setup see a 10 sec pass ?

thanks for your time

Chris

Psycho Mythic said:
Kid your a joke, i beat a lightning the other day that was tuned, exhaust, tb, 10# pulley, and who knows what else, and all i have is exhaust :marchmellow:

Race me to 160 and lets see who wins, its not like im asking much, you dont even have to use your arms to switch gears. Besides, i dont see any lightnings in the genesis book of records for being the fastest production truck ever made, hell my truck even still owns the East Coast Standing Mile record, so put that in your pipe and smoke it...beotch :D

& by the way i think your truck iz ugly :p

Kid...:D Haven't been called that in awhile, THANKS! Now to the spewing of your Tifton GA country backwoods dumbass...your full of chit if you think I believe your claim on the L, Chris already called you out on it. AND race you to 160?? Really...All I need is a 1/4 mile to beat that semi, really all I need is 60ft! Thats if you can hold traction and keep that chunk straight. If you want to run a truck to that mph, SSThis just ran the texas mile at 192..Your all butt hurt about that ugly semi you drive...

SSThis...
192 mph Single PT 76 Turbo Lightning at The Texas Mile Done By PSI Motorsports, 10.44 @ 134 with a 1.66 60 ft

chrisheltra said:
You are still spewing the same gay shit you were 3 weeks ago?

You didnt race a L with a 10# lower, trust me. I also showed you that your diesels dont have shit either. Also if I were to show up at one of these east coast land speed event that you speak of you would no longer hold the record.

Now leave it alone and let these guys try to set up a racing event.
You have no idea, this guy was very proud of his mods, and he's a great mechanic so i think he would know what he has on his truck.

You showed me that our diesels dont have shit?? Will a ford lightning ever run a 10 second pass on street tires? No...your an idiot, why don't you go back to your ford forum where they believe all your bs, over here your just a noob with an f-150 ;) :marchmellow: :congrats:

BLKSVT said:
Kid...:D Haven't been called that in awhile, THANKS! Now to the spewing of your Tifton GA country backwoods dumbass...your full of chit if you think I believe your claim on the L, Chris already called you out on it. AND race you to 160?? Really...All I need is a 1/4 mile to beat that semi, really all I need is 60ft! Thats if you can hold traction and keep that chunk straight. If you want to run a truck to that mph, SSThis just ran the texas mile at 192..Your all butt hurt about that ugly semi you drive...

SSThis...
192 mph Single PT 76 Turbo Lightning at The Texas Mile Done By PSI Motorsports, 10.44 @ 134 with a 1.66 60 ft

You're all butt hurt because you take it in the ass:eek:

What's your truck run?

VIPER said:
here is the Question i got - you FASTEST Lightning

is it a stock block ? stock frame ? stock rear ? ext... or is a race car on the truck body ?

and what does it take to see 10 sec pass in the "1/4 mile" how much $$ and what mods you need ??

and can a stock setup see a 10 sec pass ?

thanks for your time

Chris

10.89 Lightning on a all stock block and 11.73 on a harley all stock block...

chrisheltra said:
Nobody runs a 10# lower unless they are using a MP, Whipple or KB and even then they would more than likely need to be running c16 to use that pulley. A stock block certainly wouldn't survive a 10# pulley so the block would have to be built with forged internals to survive. And if he did race anybody with a 10# he would have definitely lost.

Thats how I knew he was full of chit.....

Psycho Mythic said:
You have no idea, this guy was very proud of his mods, and he's a great mechanic so i think he would know what he has on his truck.

You showed me that our diesels dont have shit?? Will a ford lightning ever run a 10 second pass on street tires? No...your an idiot, why don't you go back to your ford forum where they believe all your bs, over here your just a noob with an f-150 ;) :marchmellow: :congrats:

Your not going to cry are you?

BLKSVT said:
10.89 Lightning on a all stock block and 11.73 on a harley all stock block...

what are your mods ???????? on both trucks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back