How about a group deal on some Shirts Jack?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Jack i was wondering ,, can Miss Betty do us some of the cheaper shirts with maybe our screen name and maybe like either our truck number, or supercharged, yellow fever somehting like that?

Just thinking of maybe a neat deal on some type of cool looking shirt:rock:

Heck maybe a t shirt? printed?

whatcha think ms Betty:D

How about some JTS Venom Performance Shirts

Actually, I was talking to Jack the other day and learned that Jack and Betty can do more than just VTCoA shirts.

So for those of you with local car clubs or business's that need shirts, I'm sure Betty can help make your Staff and other Club members look business like and classy all at the same time.

As we all know, Betty does AWESOME work, even if Jack likes to help (j/k Jack)

Smile Jack
You know I think the world of you

Hey thanks Stinker, I just spoke to Prof about the possibility of this the other nite, brilliant minds think alike.

If we could get a group buy We could do the VTCOA T's, with the name also,for $20.00 ea. and the Polos for $30.00 each plus shipping. that would be a savings of almost $10.00 a shirt 2XL and larger would be a little more.

I will have to change the pricing on the website for the special because I really need you to order over there. Betty says I screw up too many orders and you guys get 'em right on the website.

Trying to get pricing on some real nice Long Sleeve Heavy Shirts, would like to be able to sell them for about 39.00

Anybody up for a group buy??

FATJACK said:
Hey thanks Stinker, I just spoke to Prof about the possibility of this the other nite, brilliant minds think alike.

If we could get a group buy We could do the VTCOA T's, with the name also,for $20.00 ea.

Anybody up for a group buy??

How many we need bud?:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You know I'm in! :rock:

We are talking about monogramming on these NOT screen printed, Betty has to do these one at a time in the order they are recieved. This can take some time you guys would need to be patient with us, please....

Just add your name to the list for now please. I will have to change some things on the website.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back