How about a group deal on some Shirts Jack?

If we knew prices people may get more than 1 or 2...:dontknow: :dontknow:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
If we knew prices people may get more than 1 or 2...:dontknow: :dontknow:

Just order two CrackerJack will get pricing after the amount of peeps are in ,,,blow that dust out your wallet lol:p

FATJACK said:
Hey thanks Stinker, I just spoke to Prof about the possibility of this the other nite, brilliant minds think alike.

If we could get a group buy We could do the VTCOA T's, with the name also,for $20.00 ea. and the Polos for $30.00 each plus shipping. that would be a savings of almost $10.00 a shirt 2XL and larger would be a little more.

I will have to change the pricing on the website for the special because I really need you to order over there. Betty says I screw up too many orders and you guys get 'em right on the website.

Trying to get pricing on some real nice Long Sleeve Heavy Shirts, would like to be able to sell them for about 39.00

Anybody up for a group buy??

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

1. STINKER (one small, one XXL)
2. Roz-SRT (3qty Large. 1qty-black with red/ 1qty-blk with white/ 1qty-white with black)
3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants
5. Yellowfever#154
6. Yellow Venom (XL-1 short,1 long sleeve )
7. Ironhead 1-xlarge yellow- 1-large-yellow = 2 shirts one
8. KRAZYSRT10 (XL....1 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve...What? It gets cold here!!!)
9. Prof (2 x-large)
10. OhioSRT10 (XL + 1 or 2 Long Sleeves)
11. PERK (large, short sleeve)
12. Tork_Monster (Medium... 1 short + 1 longsleeve)
13. LoveThisTruck (medium- 1 long & 1 short)
14. The Itch (XXL - 1, maybe 2 med T's for the boys?)

Please guys just put your name and brief description on here Do Not Pay on the website yet I don't have the special pricing on there, will try to get it done today. Thanks Jack and Betty

#45 Today, 02:08 PM
Roz-SRT
VIPER POWERED

Member Number: 808

2. Roz-SRT (3qty Large. 1qty-black with red/ 1qty-blk with white/ 1qty-white with black)
3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants
5. Yellowfever#154
8. KRAZYSRT10 (XL....1 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve...What? It gets cold here!!!)
9. Prof (2 x-large)
12. Tork_Monster (Med... 1 shortsleeve + 1 longsleeve+ 1 Polo.. All Black w/lime green lettering)
13. LoveThisTruck (medium- 1 long & 1 short)
14. The Itch (XXL - 1, maybe 2 med T's for the boys?)

Sorry I had to edit my post from earlier.....

Last edited:
3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
9. Prof (2 x-large)
12. Tork_Monster (Med... 1 shortsleeve + 1 longsleeve+ 1 Polo.. All Black w/lime green lettering)
13. Stretch (XXL)
14. LoveThisTruck (medium- 1 long & 1 short)
15. The Itch (XXL - 1, maybe 2 med T's for the boys?)

I added Stretch back to the list. He got dropped by you fuggers.

3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
9. Prof (2 x-large)
13. Stretch (XXL)
16 eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us:D

3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
9. Prof (2 x-large)
13. Stretch (XXL)
16. eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us:D
17. SilvrSRT10 (2 x 3xlt, 1 black, 1 white)

3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
7. Ironhead 1-xlarge yellow - 1-large-yellow = 2 shirts one
9. Prof (2 x-large)
13. Stretch (XXL)
16. eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us:D

It wouldn't be a bad idea to include both names on the shirts fot GTG's. Something like "SilvrSRT10 - Big Dave" under the VTCOA logo. That way other members can put the face, screen name and real name all together with one look. Just food for thought.

3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
9. Prof (2 x-large)
13. Stretch (XXL)
15. The Itch (1 - XXL Red w/black stitching, + 2 med T's for the boys?)

3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
9. Prof (2 x-large)
13. Stretch (XXL)
15. The Itch (1 - XXL Red w/black stitching, + 2 med T's for the boys?)
16. eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us
18. 6pakattack (2x 2XL T's White or yellow,NO BLACK) 6pak,YF265 Embroidered

You guy's will be very happy,Betty does great work.I was very pleased with the quality of the tees,And the workmanship.Thanks Jack & Betty.

SilvrSRT10 said:
It wouldn't be a bad idea to include both names on the shirts fot GTG's. Something like "SilvrSRT10 - Big Dave" under the VTCOA logo. That way other members can put the face, screen name and real name all together with one look. Just food for thought.

I agree,same idea I was thinkin:rock: ,I was thinking on the opposite sleeve of srt-10 or on back of rear collar:dontknow:

Guys we are planning on putting the name on the right side opposite the VTCOA logo, is that not what you want? If you want it different all you need to do is put it in the comments section on the website.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back